Author Topic: 1.14 is Amazing  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Yvette (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
1.14 is Amazing
« on: 26 April 2019, 12:20:45 PM »
The new textures for everything, the new stairs, slabs, walls, the new unique blocks - I've been on a "builders block" so to speak for months but the new changes have really got me moving again and wanting to build amazing stuff again, which im so excited to do. What do y'all think of 1.14?
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
Re: 1.14 is Amazing
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2019, 12:26:23 PM »
I've not played the actual update, although I did play some of the early snapshots for a bit, and I've been trying to keep up to date with the change logs. It seems like a major update, the kind Minecraft has been needing for a while. Will be interesting to see what people do with the new features and blocks :D

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2019, 12:32:51 PM »
ruined villagers  :(

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 April 2019, 08:25:45 PM »
cock and ball torture
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 6 May 2019, 08:44:53 PM »
I love it! It adds so many new things to work with building wise I've been inspired as well! :D
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline MadonnaHungUp

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • electrical engineering student @ UIUC
    • View profile
    • MADAME X PREORDER ———
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2019, 12:59:27 AM »
ain’t nobody checking for the update like the past update yall server is 2 years behind no one playing anyways 💀
I lost my signature cause im a bit of a cunt