Author Topic: andythebuilder major griefs  (Read 8313 times)

Offline TheCatsMangler (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
andythebuilder major griefs
« on: 28 January 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
Andy the builder destroying my home, his excuse "Im just sick of being poor"
So he takes and puts it in his room.

This will be split into 3 parts

Stealing
Destruction
Douche

Stealing:

Andy also took seeds from the Qualia farm, And I found some of them!

Andy stole off peoples mail boxes...

Destruction

Douche

Andy tried to set cay on fire while she was afk , and also thought acting sorry would get him out of this and he did not replace it after cay told him too.

Please note, I had no idea if she was in creative mode or not, I just thought she would as she is a [SM] on duty, and he tried to kill her while she was working.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: andythebuilder major griefs
« Reply #1 on: 28 January 2013, 12:22:43 PM »
He has also griefed JuliusGrimes as seen here, it looks as if he took the logs then used it for planks on his own house.

It's just three logs but maybe it kind of shows how this kid plays?
I don't know.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 January 2013, 12:32:31 PM »
Wow. I will forever be impressed with how stupid people can be. We'll roll back the damage he caused and stick him in the Manhattan showers with Air's bats for a while.

That'll learn him. (We'll also sternly remind him that griefing will not be tolerated. :) )

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2013, 12:37:52 PM »
Wow. I will forever be impressed with how stupid people can be. We'll roll back the damage he caused and stick him in the Manhattan showers with Air's bats for a while.

That'll learn him. (We'll also sternly remind him that griefing will not be tolerated. :) )
Yeah, he took my melons, AND THE STEMS.
he better go in there, and he better pay me too for him to be in there, so he's forced to pay me about 10k. :)
Thats what I would like

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 January 2013, 12:43:45 PM »

Yeah, he took my melons, AND THE STEMS.
he better go in there, and he better pay me too for him to be in there, so he's forced to pay me about 10k. :)
Thats what I would like

We'll roll it back, so it'll be like it never happened. You won't have lost any money.

We'll reserve judgement on how much he owes you until we check out the full extent of the damage, but I do agree that a payment is due in this case. :)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 January 2013, 12:46:22 PM »
Thankyou, your choice is a good one, if its just rolled back he won't care nor know what is happening, plus im kicking him out and hes no longer alowed to be one of my butlers, one quick question.
If he still wears the butler badge, and does not take it off, can I report him for impersonating one of my butlers?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 January 2013, 12:58:20 PM »
FOUND MORE

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 January 2013, 01:00:10 PM »
Thankyou, your choice is a good one, if its just rolled back he won't care nor know what is happening, plus im kicking him out and hes no longer alowed to be one of my butlers, one quick question.
If he still wears the butler badge, and does not take it off, can I report him for impersonating one of my butlers?

I'd say request (Preferably nicely) that he remove it. If he doesn't then a staff member can remove it from him. I doubt this will be an issue if you ask him politely.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 January 2013, 01:01:54 PM »

I'd say request (Preferably nicely) that he remove it. If he doesn't then a staff member can remove it from him. I doubt this will be an issue if you ask him politely.
Thanks, and I hope soo

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 January 2013, 01:02:49 PM »

I'll be waiting in the showers.

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 28 January 2013, 04:56:07 PM »
Jailed for now til you guys decide what to do with him. ;P

Offline andythebuilder

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I am a part of the 40k club
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 31 January 2013, 07:42:19 AM »
You do not know how maddddddd i ammmmmmm
what the hell you make it look like I did terrible things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I took like 8 melons. (have them back they are worth like 8 dollars)

-One of those images is a farm in my own f**** room.

-I am fully aware that flint and steel has no effect on objects on this server so therefore it is not griefing.

-SMdick is a joke ( learn to take a joke and don't be such a child)

ps. I believe swearing is not an offence so the only crime right there was altering a sign 

-If you have such wizardry to see what i stole then surely you must also have the power to take what i stole. If i was able to take the stuff out the chests in the village (that I was part of) and it had no lockette (ie the enchantment table) then to me that is open to everyone. I simply found a flaw in your security.

-Catty had over 120 k and probably has more now yet continues to exploit new players like me to do his jobs, lure other players to the arena to kill them etc and then pays like $100.

-I was given no trial and there was no judge. i just log on a week later and find myself in a cell. (i couldn't log on all week cos I have been having a stressful week with school) I wanted to relax on the weekend and play on the server and now i cannot.

-Me breaking red stone was an accident you saw happen and i immediately put it back

-Lastly I do not believe it is up to catty to decide when i get out. In real life the victims don't decide how long a convict goes down because that is completely bias.

Id like to see you make me pay 10 k cause the reality is i don't even have a fraction of that and you should change your butler tags to cattys slaves. I cant wait to get rid of that tag.

I expect a very prompt reply and an apology!!!!!!!!
if this incident continues to get out of hand i assure you that i will not be advising this server to the 50 or so mc players in my school

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #12 on: 31 January 2013, 08:12:50 AM »
I am a little busy right now, Andy. However, I will post a reply to this in a few hours.  :)

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 31 January 2013, 09:07:55 AM »
You do not know how maddddddd i ammmmmmm
what the hell you make it look like I did terrible things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I took like 8 melons. (have them back they are worth like 8 dollars)

-One of those images is a farm in my own f**** room.

-I am fully aware that flint and steel has no effect on objects on this server so therefore it is not griefing.

-SMdick is a joke ( learn to take a joke and don't be such a child)

ps. I believe swearing is not an offence so the only crime right there was altering a sign 

-If you have such wizardry to see what i stole then surely you must also have the power to take what i stole. If i was able to take the stuff out the chests in the village (that I was part of) and it had no lockette (ie the enchantment table) then to me that is open to everyone. I simply found a flaw in your security.

-Catty had over 120 k and probably has more now yet continues to exploit new players like me to do his jobs, lure other players to the arena to kill them etc and then pays like $100.

-I was given no trial and there was no judge. i just log on a week later and find myself in a cell. (i couldn't log on all week cos I have been having a stressful week with school) I wanted to relax on the weekend and play on the server and now i cannot.

-Me breaking red stone was an accident you saw happen and i immediately put it back

-Lastly I do not believe it is up to catty to decide when i get out. In real life the victims don't decide how long a convict goes down because that is completely bias.

Id like to see you make me pay 10 k cause the reality is i don't even have a fraction of that and you should change your butler tags to cattys slaves. I cant wait to get rid of that tag.

I expect a very prompt reply and an apology!!!!!!!!
if this incident continues to get out of hand i assure you that i will not be advising this server to the 50 or so mc players in my school

You griefed and were put in jail until we could talk to you about your actions, nothing more, nothing less.

As I stated to Catty above, I was waiting to talk to you before deciding if a fine was necessary. Your actions here are not helping your case. :)

Catty is free to enforce his rules in his region - if he wants you out then you are gone. That does not mean you are banned from the server, but your grief (And you DID grief) will be addressed.

Oh.. And don't try and 'threaten' us with not advertising, it's really quite pathetic. If your grief is any representation of how the '50 or so' minecraft players at your school play, they won't last long on this server anyway.

Take a breath, own up to what you did.. And move on. That's what everyone else intends to do.

Offline andythebuilder

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 31 January 2013, 10:16:07 AM »
Runek
You are by all means entitled to an opinion and I respect that.
I am not some jerk who gains from destroying others property I was just got angry and in single act did a lot of things I shouldn't have.
My argument was not that I didn't do anything but that I was being depicted as some terrible person who had committed some terrible crimes.
Regardless, I have been in prison for a week now and if that is not long enough I don't know what is.
I enjoy village craft and I would be upset if I had to leave.
I apologize catty, I will repay what I stole or at least as much as I can give. (I cant afford gold)
Please do not fine a person who has little to give.
I need some time to get my feet on the ground.
I stole to get enough money to buy a village where I could establish myself (ive built the village just need to buy it now but i have got the money)
Please, if possible can I play again today.
Don't hold any grudges on me now that i have some money I will never steal again.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 31 January 2013, 10:27:28 AM »
Andy, I know the sign thing was a joke, but sax does not.
He over reacts, you should not take the stems from the melons, and you realise how much I like my melons?

I accept your apology, please don't do it again!
Tell the truth too the staff and don't get annoyed and accept the jail.
that's how you get through it and the better you do, the more likely the punishment will be decreased.

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #16 on: 31 January 2013, 10:31:17 AM »
Andy, if you feel the staff have treated you unfairly, talk to me. I am one of the local Player Reps that can look into staff abuse cases.

On the other hand, you did grief. The reason you were jailed is so a staff can warn you when they see you online... and sometimes it takes a while for a staff to warn you online. I know you were, and may be, a little upset, but you did grief Catty.

I will make sure the staff will talk to you!

Thanks for your opinion and feedback as well.

Offline andythebuilder

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 31 January 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
Thanks guys!
To be honest this whole thing has been good for me because it has taught me to respect others and it has shown me how good the VC staff are at dealing with situations.
Catty again I apologize for the problems I have caused.
Although my position in your village would have to be revoked (understandably)
I hope this whole thing doesn't come between us as players.
I'm sorry!
Your are always welcome in my village!
Also while on the topic! Can i please buy the land for my village and can I be released cos this cell is getting very boring indeed.

Offline juliusgrimes

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 31 January 2013, 11:30:34 AM »
you left out the part where you griefed me (twice now) by stealing the wooden logs from my shop!

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 31 January 2013, 12:03:34 PM »
Also while on the topic! Can i please buy the land for my village and can I be released cos this cell is getting very boring indeed.

Vist /warp help to see the requirements for obtaining village status.

I will leave it up to the staff member who unjails you to determine if you deserve a fine or not, keeping in mind that you also griefed juliusgrimes.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 31 January 2013, 01:03:57 PM »
Runek
You are by all means entitled to an opinion and I respect that.
I am not some jerk who gains from destroying others property I was just got angry and in single act did a lot of things I shouldn't have.
My argument was not that I didn't do anything but that I was being depicted as some terrible person who had committed some terrible crimes.
Regardless, I have been in prison for a week now and if that is not long enough I don't know what is.
I enjoy village craft and I would be upset if I had to leave.
I apologize catty, I will repay what I stole or at least as much as I can give. (I cant afford gold)
Please do not fine a person who has little to give.
I need some time to get my feet on the ground.
I stole to get enough money to buy a village where I could establish myself (ive built the village just need to buy it now but i have got the money)
Please, if possible can I play again today.
Don't hold any grudges on me now that i have some money I will never steal again.

I like you...nice wording

Since Catty forgave him and I liked his reply...I pardon all his crimes. Any costs to pay for his griefing will be paid by VC. Just don't grief again : D. Please unjail him if he is still in jail.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #21 on: 31 January 2013, 01:08:53 PM »
Jan talked to him and unjailed him.

Topic Locked