Author Topic: Relevart's Epic Horseback Challenge!  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Relevart's Epic Horseback Challenge!
« on: 31 May 2020, 11:23:07 PM »
Do you love competing? Do you love racing across minecraft on horseback? Then do we have the event for you! Relevart's Epic Horseback challenge tests your racing skills while you work through different stations to collect materials for the final challenge, building a house with the items collected!  This event will be held this Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 8 PM EST.

This event was so much fun to build and I hope you all enjoy it! feel free to pm me any questions or reply below.
I hope to see everyone Tuesday!
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Relevart's Epic Horseback Challenge!
« Reply #1 on: 1 June 2020, 01:03:49 PM »
this sounds really cool. any screenies?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 1 June 2020, 09:37:05 PM »
I can get some! What is the best way to get them uploaded into the forums?

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 1 June 2020, 11:15:16 PM »
I can get some! What is the best way to get them uploaded into the forums?

I suggest imgur. You can paste the link then use the little image button under the Italics button when writing a post to embed an image.

As for taking the screenshots? I use ShareX because it's fast as hell and uploads to Imgur (or whatever you want) right when you take a screenshot or screen clipping.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 2 June 2020, 10:48:11 PM »
The Event was a success! Thank you for everyone that attended!
Relevart and KingNurtul battled it out throughout the stations, until Nurtul was victorious. Afterwards we had 6 racers in a simple 3 lap horserace on the course without stations. Then we did a speed run round that was a lot of fun! This course was so much fun to build and I'm working to get it accessible to anyone if they want to race their friends on the course.

Here are some pictures Cyphur took of the event before
The Course

Stations 1 &2

The barn

Me at the calling down the start of the race

vote for naomi idiots

Offline _Relevart_

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 5 June 2020, 10:14:19 PM »
Thank you Naomi and Cyphur for putting this together and taking & posting pics. I had fun and hope everyone else who participated had fun as well.
I can't wait for the next event!

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 6 June 2020, 11:14:50 PM »
Thank you for the fantastic idea Relevart! The horsetrack is now a public warp so anyone is free to visit the track and take a spin on the horses! It is at /warp Horsetrack

vote for naomi idiots