Author Topic: lol Air's name  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Akomine (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
lol Air's name
« on: 27 May 2014, 01:21:40 PM »
Is "Santiago"

What a fucking name. Can you believe this idiot?

Source: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=2984.msg29947#msg29947

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Re: lol Air's name
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2014, 02:08:34 PM »
monsalve

all aircraft report

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2014, 02:48:39 PM »
lel u lil bich
@Akomine and @ChaosMushrooms are fags

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2014, 03:47:10 PM »
@Akomine and @Airborne101st45

All aircraft report

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2014, 11:00:08 PM »
All these years denying his Mexican heritage.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2014, 08:46:19 AM »
Oiy. Santiago is a noble name with a noble heritage. Entertainingly enough it has quite a few religious references in its past - which is perfect for Air! He's quite the holy man, after all. :P

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2014, 09:52:18 AM »
Oiy. Santiago is a noble name with a noble heritage. Entertainingly enough it has quite a few religious references in its past - which is perfect for Air! He's quite the holy man, after all. :P
Lol, indeed, my name means "Saint James" or "Santo Yago" in old Spanish. Lel, this made me laugh, considering my second name is even more religious. I was born through a cesarean and my dad was outside in the waiting room all nervous and shit so when I was finally born with no complications (well unless you count not wanting to leave dat sweet womb), my dad, being a Catholic, made my second name..."Of Jesus". Not even Jesus, he fucking made it "OF JESUS". Sooo yeah, I'm branded as the property of Jesus Christ our LORD. He probably ain't too happy with my atheism and shit  :-*

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2014, 09:56:10 AM »
Lol, indeed, my name means "Saint James" or "Santo Yago" in old Spanish. Lel, this made me laugh, considering my second name is even more religious. I was born through a cesarean and my dad was outside in the waiting room all nervous and shit so when I was finally born with no complications (well unless you count not wanting to leave dat sweet womb), my dad, being a Catholic, made my second name..."Of Jesus". Not even Jesus, he fucking made it "OF JESUS". Sooo yeah, I'm branded as the property of Jesus Christ our LORD. He probably ain't too happy with my atheism and shit  :-*

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2014, 10:15:24 AM »

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.