Author Topic: My Pickaxe...  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Meow.
    • View profile
My Pickaxe...
« on: 22 June 2014, 04:03:28 PM »
So I recently enchanted a pickaxe on VC... It came out Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV, and I'm willing to sell it for a somewhat low price, I will discuss prices with customers. There is just one thing, though... Its a half broken wooden pickaxe. =P That's what happens when you start using LSD... I spent 3 hours running from the dragons in my kitchen before joining VC and deciding to enchant a half broken wooden pickaxe to level 30. Anyways, here's the picture:

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: My Pickaxe...
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2014, 09:10:19 PM »
LSD is gud

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 June 2014, 08:17:45 AM »
This pickaxe now has staff sanction and is dubbed "Dragon Slayer".

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Meow.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 June 2014, 06:53:23 PM »
This pickaxe now has staff sanction and is dubbed "Dragon Slayer".
Hmm... Okay, I'll remember to rename it that when I get the exp... I'll also probably repair it so it can last another 3 blocks. =P

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.