Author Topic: #PrayforIstanbul  (Read 170778 times)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: #PrayforIstanbul
« Reply #124 on: 27 March 2016, 01:01:03 PM »
Still not making your point, I see.

Oh, sorry. Was taking a break from the forums and completely forgot about this.

I'll get back to you two soon.
Mhm I'm sure that will happen "soon".

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #125 on: 27 March 2016, 01:14:25 PM »
enders probs researching "taking a break from the fourms" thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

EnderEssence

« Reply #126 on: 27 March 2016, 05:26:43 PM »
enders probs researching "taking a break from the fourms" thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Shut the hell up Octo.

When I say I'm taking a forum break, I mean it.

You're not contributing in any way with your presence.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #127 on: 27 March 2016, 05:57:55 PM »

Shut the hell up Octo.

And "I'll get back to you two soon" is?

Lividup64

« Reply #128 on: 27 March 2016, 06:43:44 PM »

Shut the hell up Octo.

In the words of Mitt Romney talking about Donald Trump, "You are very, very not smart."

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #129 on: 27 March 2016, 07:09:43 PM »
lol ender salty boy, you just "take a break" when someones waiting for you to make a point.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #130 on: 27 March 2016, 08:34:07 PM »
♪ Hello from the other side ♪
♪ Other side of the pillow, Cool side says Hi ♪   

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

EnderEssence

« Reply #131 on: 27 March 2016, 08:39:16 PM »
lol ender salty boy, you just "take a break" when someones waiting for you to make a point.

Sure, believe that. Ignorance is bliss.

Please, this is a cancer-free zone.

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #132 on: 28 March 2016, 03:03:41 PM »

Sure, believe that. Ignorance is bliss.

Please, this is a cancer-free zone.
what you think your better than me?

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #133 on: 28 March 2016, 03:13:31 PM »
@EnderEssence
May I ask why you're here then??

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #134 on: 28 March 2016, 04:13:48 PM »
Ender, the book is old af, me and air agree, 'nuff lollygagging, now please make your point. Kindof bullshitty to say you'll make an argument, but require us to acknowledge something first, then when we do you just "take a break". Rude. What does that even mean? It's just a forum, you can pop on and give a response, it's not like a big commitment. What are you so busy with anyways? Doesn't even take that long to kill infidels, jeez.
« Last Edit: 28 March 2016, 04:16:17 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Lividup64

« Reply #135 on: 28 March 2016, 04:21:50 PM »
Ender, the book is old af, me and air agree, 'nuff lollygagging, now please make your point. Kindof bullshitty to say you'll make an argument, but require us to acknowledge something first, then when we do you just "take a break". Rude. What does that even mean? It's just a forum, you can pop on and give a response, it's not like a big commitment. What are you so busy with anyways? Doesn't even take that long to kill infidels, jeez.

Infidels make the best pizza.

EnderEssence

« Reply #136 on: 31 March 2016, 08:04:10 PM »
Ender, the book is old af, me and air agree, 'nuff lollygagging, now please make your point.

Okay, I'll hold onto that for future reference.

Let me make my argument clear-cut:

I'm going to attempt to prove the existence of God via the Quran. What I intend to do below is prove that some of the information in the Quran (which you have agreed is over 1370 years old) proves that the Quran comes from God (and thus proves God's existence as well) due to those pieces of information only recently being discovered via other methods and being nearly impossible to know back then.

I'm going to cite verses from the Quran (in English, of course, for everyone's convenience) displaying the information. I'm also going to ask you in advance how else that only recently discovered information ended up in an almost 1400 year old collection of scriptures without a divine being (God) revealing it beforehand. I'm genuinely curious as to what your response will be. No Air, "Flying Spaghetti Monster" and "magic space monkeys" don't cut it. Get real. And @OctoGamer, you really need some milk.

Are we all on the same page? Great.

Now, the actual argument:

1. Today we know that the Earth is oval shaped, bulging at the equator. Thirteen centuries ago, it was thought that the Earth was flat. In other words, it was not known then that the Earth was round, let alone oval.

Verse: "and the Earth, after that, He made it like a deheya (egg)" (79:30)

The word "deheya" in Arabic means an egg, hence the oval shape. But the verse also includes a further remarkably accurate scientific fact. The words 'after that' clearly indicate that the Earth acquired the oval shape at a later stage in its formation. Modern science will testify that the bulging of the Earth at the equator is a result of the continuous spinning of the Earth on its axis, and thus had to occur sometime after the formation of the Earth. The Earth spins on its axis at a speed of one thousand miles per hour.

2. The movement of Earth in space.

Verse: "When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving, like the clouds. Such is the manufacture of God, who perfected everything. He is fully Cognizant of everything you do." (27:88)

Since the Earth is moving in space, everything on Earth is moving with it, including the mountains mentioned.

3. The Romans (Byzantines) were defeated in battle in the lowest land on Earth.

Verse: "The Romans were defeated in the lowest of the lands" (30:2-3)

In 613-614, the Persians had severely defeated Christian Byzantium in battle in the area near the Dead Sea. At 399 meters below sea level, the Dead Sea is the "lowest" place on Earth's surface, something that was not known by anyone at the time.

4. Where two different seas meet, they do not mix together.

Verse: "He has let loose the two seas, converging together, with a barrier between them they do not break through." (55:19-20)

Because of surface tension, the waters of neighboring seas do not mix (Their temperature, salinity, and densities do not change). Caused by the difference in the density of their waters, surface tension prevents them from mingling with one another, just as if a thin wall were between them.

5. Living creatures (like humans) are made up of mostly water.

Verse: "Allah created every [living] creature from water. Some of them go on their bellies, some of them on two legs, and some on four. Allah creates whatever He wills. Allah has power over all things." (24:45)

The words "Water is the main component of organic matter. 50-90% of the weight of living things consists of water" appear regularly in encyclopedias. Furthermore, 80% of the cytoplasm of a standard animal cell is described as water in biology textbooks. The analysis of cytoplasm and its appearance in textbooks took place hundreds of years after the revelation of the Quran. It is therefore impossible for this fact, now accepted by the scientific community, to have been known at the time the Quran was revealed. Yet, attention was drawn to it in the Quran 1400 years before its discovery.

Your turn, Ako.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #137 on: 31 March 2016, 08:30:58 PM »
The Great Pyramid of Giza, which was built around 4000 years ago, has the geographical coordinates of 29.9792458, 31.134658. What's that got to do with anything? It just happens to be the exact speed of light. 299,792,458 m/s.

The King James Bible was published in 1610 when William Shakespere was 46 years old. If we take the aforementioned book and go to Psalm 46 and count the 46th word from the beginning this will be 'shake' - 'though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.' If we then count 46 words from the end of Psalm 46 the word is spear - 'and cutteth the spear in sunder'.  A similar thing has been found in the same book for the word William too.

Due to the nature of randomness and the vast amount of time human history has existed for, there is an almost zero chance that things like this have never occurred. Links between modern facts and historical points exist, and there are people who find them as a hobby. They don't prove anything. It's just pure coincidence. Nothing more
« Last Edit: 1 April 2016, 03:46:14 AM by luisc99 »

EnderEssence

« Reply #138 on: 31 March 2016, 09:00:31 PM »
The Great Pyramid of Guza, which was built around 4000 years ago, has the geographical coordinates of 29.9792458, 31.134658. What's that got to do with anything? It just happens to be the exact speed of light. 299,792,458 m/s.

The King James Bible was published in 1610 when William Shakespere was 46 years old. If we take the aforementioned book and go to Psalm 46 and count the 46th word from the beginning this will be 'shake' - 'though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.' If we then count 46 words from the end of Psalm 46 the word is spear - 'and cutteth the spear in sunder'.  A similar thing has been found in the same book for the word William too.

Due to the nature of randomness and the vast amount of time human history has existed for, there is an almost zero chance that things like this have never occurred. Links between modern facts and historical points exist, and there are people who find them as a hobby. They don't prove anything. It's just pure coincidence. Nothing more

Yeah, I like reading up on stuff like that from time to time.

Please don't tell me that what I just wrote and those stuff fall under the same category. They don't.

Lividup64

« Reply #139 on: 31 March 2016, 09:26:56 PM »
The Great Pyramid of Guza, which was built around 4000 years ago, has the geographical coordinates of 29.9792458, 31.134658. What's that got to do with anything? It just happens to be the exact speed of light. 299,792,458 m/s.

Guza!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #140 on: 31 March 2016, 11:13:34 PM »
So Luis's reply is already excellent, but I'll take it point by point for you.
I'd like to mention that you've ignored my point by point posts for the most part, which I find rude. You've also engaged in a completely dishonest form of discussion several times in this thread, which bothers me to no end, so I do this for the readers of this forum more than I do it for you.

Ender, the book is old af, me and air agree, 'nuff lollygagging, now please make your point.

I'm going to attempt to prove the existence of God via the Quran. What I intend to do below is prove that some of the information in the Quran (which you have agreed is over 1370 years old) proves that the Quran comes from God (and thus proves God's existence as well) due to those pieces of information only recently being discovered via other methods and being nearly impossible to know back then.

I'm going to cite verses from the Quran (in English, of course, for everyone's convenience) displaying the information. I'm also going to ask you in advance how else that only recently discovered information ended up in an almost 1400 year old collection of scriptures without a divine being (God) revealing it beforehand. I'm genuinely curious as to what your response will be. No Air, "Flying Spaghetti Monster" and "magic space monkeys" don't cut it. Get real. And @OctoGamer, you really need some milk.

1. Today we know that the Earth is oval shaped, bulging at the equator. Thirteen centuries ago, it was thought that the Earth was flat. In other words, it was not known then that the Earth was round, let alone oval.

Demonstrably incorrect. The concept of a spherical Earth dates back to at least the ancient Greeks in the 6th century BCE, a very long time before the Quran ever came about.

Read the first line of this Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth

The word "deheya" in Arabic means an egg, hence the oval shape. But the verse also includes a further remarkably accurate scientific fact. The words 'after that' clearly indicate that the Earth acquired the oval shape at a later stage in its formation. Modern science will testify that the bulging of the Earth at the equator is a result of the continuous spinning of the Earth on its axis, and thus had to occur sometime after the formation of the Earth. The Earth spins on its axis at a speed of one thousand miles per hour.

The Earth is a sphere with a slight protrusion at the equator, yes. This makes it slightly an oblate spheroid (not oval, that's a 2D shape). Some eggs are prolate spheroids (not oblate like the Earth), and many are closer to just being spheres, so I'm not quite sure how this verse is evidence of anything. It isn't even correct.

To be clear: The earth is an oblate spheroid, while eggs range from being prolate spheroids, to spheroids, to whatever the fuck a chicken egg is. I don't know of any oblate spheroid eggs (like the Earth).

Here's some information on these terms and how they are different: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spheroid

And again, the concept of a spherical Earth predates the Quran by many centuries.

Verse: "When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving, like the clouds. Such is the manufacture of God, who perfected everything. He is fully Cognizant of everything you do." (27:88)

Since the Earth is moving in space, everything on Earth is moving with it, including the mountains mentioned.

This verse could mean so many things, like talking about tectonic motion or erosion or anything. How do you jump to it meaning moving through space? Especially when it's compared to the clouds. It doesn't seem to be talking about astrophysics at all.

Furthermore, again, the ancient Greeks and Egyptians studied a lot about space, and might have been able to tell you this long before the Quran existed. I don't know, this is really vague.

In 613-614, the Persians had severely defeated Christian Byzantium in battle in the area near the Dead Sea. At 399 meters below sea level, the Dead Sea is the "lowest" place on Earth's surface, something that was not known by anyone at the time.

That part of history took place in and around that region, and the Dead Sea region would have been what they considered the "lowest of lands". The fact that the Dead Sea region is the lowest area on the planet is an interesting piece of information I suppose...

If you're claiming the Quran is stating that the Dead Sea region is the lowest place on Earth, then you're not only making a reaching claim (that verse doesn't say that), but you're also ignoring the historical reality of where this book what written. It's the lowest place in that region where the Roman Empire was toiling. It's a noteworthy fact. Moving on.

There's no reason to believe that the concept of the Dead Sea being the lowest place in the region didn't predate the Quran.

Verse: "He has let loose the two seas, converging together, with a barrier between them they do not break through." (55:19-20)

Because of surface tension, the waters of neighboring seas do not mix (Their temperature, salinity, and densities do not change). Caused by the difference in the density of their waters, surface tension prevents them from mingling with one another, just as if a thin wall were between them.

This is incorrect, the seas do mix. There is an interesting phenomenon where water of differing properties resist mixing, however they do mix, and it is an extremely important aspect of the Earth's hydrological cycle.

I studied this in university, but there's no reason to get into this here because it seems to have nothing to do with proving your god. Why did you include this? What does this have to do with anything?

Verse: "Allah created every [living] creature from water. Some of them go on their bellies, some of them on two legs, and some on four. Allah creates whatever He wills. Allah has power over all things." (24:45)

The words "Water is the main component of organic matter. 50-90% of the weight of living things consists of water" appear regularly in encyclopedias. Furthermore, 80% of the cytoplasm of a standard animal cell is described as water in biology textbooks. The analysis of cytoplasm and its appearance in textbooks took place hundreds of years after the revelation of the Quran. It is therefore impossible for this fact, now accepted by the scientific community, to have been known at the time the Quran was revealed. Yet, attention was drawn to it in the Quran 1400 years before its discovery.

Your turn, Ako.

Allah created every living creature from water... somehow has something to do with cell cytoplasm? I'm pretty sure the understanding that there's water inside of living things predates the Quran, man. What is this?

Super weak arguments here. I don't even begin to understand how this proves your god exists.
These are barely even arguments. They're what Luis said; loosely connecting modern scientific facts to historical points.

We waited months for this!?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #141 on: 31 March 2016, 11:21:06 PM »
This is disappointing after such a long wait. I feel violated.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #142 on: 1 April 2016, 03:59:49 AM »

Please don't tell me that what I just wrote and those stuff fall under the same category? They don't.

How do they not fall under the same category. Both my points and your points use historical things to prove modern things. If someone tries hard enough, they can use coincidence to find "proof" for anything.

Ako's right. Many of your points were known before the Quran in one way or another. Plus, depending on translations, it's possible it doesn't mean the same point in the original text. The Greeks knew about the Earth in space and could've probably predicted it moving. If the lowest point on land was in that bit of Italy, there's quite a high chance that the lowest part of the ocean is somewhere close by. And although it's said we thought the Earth was flat, evidence suggests that more people believed it was round all throughout history.

Oh and Livid, stop picking out my spelling mistakes. It was 1:30 and I was typing on a phone

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #143 on: 1 April 2016, 06:26:56 AM »
took ender like a month to find this copy and paste reply. and ako replied so quickly lol. ender it seems like half of the stuff in your argument has to do with science.
« Last Edit: 1 April 2016, 07:25:17 PM by OctoGamer »

Lividup64

« Reply #144 on: 1 April 2016, 06:31:52 AM »

Please don't tell me that what I just wrote and those stuff fall under the same category? They don't.

How do they not fall under the same category. Both my points and your points use historical things to prove modern things. If someone tries hard enough, they can use coincidence to find "proof" for anything.

Ako's right. Many of your points were known before the Quran in one way or another. Plus, depending on translations, it's possible it doesn't mean the same point in the original text. The Greeks knew about the Earth in space and could've probably predicted it moving. If the lowest point on land was in that bit of Italy, there's quite a high chance that the lowest part of the ocean is somewhere close by. And although it's said we thought the Earth was flat, evidence suggests that more people believed it was round all throughout history.

Oh and Livid, stop picking out my spelling mistakes. It was 1:30 and I was typing on a phone

But Guza was funny, sorry. :(

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #145 on: 2 April 2016, 01:03:30 AM »
What Ender is gonna do:
Wait a week to reply and he will say he is taking a break from the forums and will get back to us.

EnderEssence

« Reply #146 on: 2 April 2016, 08:05:04 AM »
took ender like a month to find this copy and paste reply. and ako replied so quickly lol. ender it seems like half of the stuff in your argument has to do with science.
Octo, you couldn't debate anything if your life depended on it, so you might as well shut up. :)
What Ender is gonna do:
Wait a week to reply and he will say he is taking a break from the forums and will get back to us.
I have a life outside the forums. I don't think you have the right to come to any conclusions as of now, no offense.
So Luis's reply is already excellent, but I'll take it point by point for you.
I'd like to mention that you've ignored my point by point posts for the most part, which I find rude. You've also engaged in a completely dishonest form of discussion several times in this thread, which bothers me to no end, so I do this for the readers of this forum more than I do it for you.

Demonstrably incorrect. The concept of a spherical Earth dates back to at least the ancient Greeks in the 6th century BCE, a very long time before the Quran ever came about.

Read the first line of this Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth

The Earth is a sphere with a slight protrusion at the equator, yes. This makes it slightly an oblate spheroid (not oval, that's a 2D shape). Some eggs are prolate spheroids (not oblate like the Earth), and many are closer to just being spheres, so I'm not quite sure how this verse is evidence of anything. It isn't even correct.

To be clear: The earth is an oblate spheroid, while eggs range from being prolate spheroids, to spheroids, to whatever the fuck a chicken egg is. I don't know of any oblate spheroid eggs (like the Earth).

Here's some information on these terms and how they are different: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spheroid

And again, the concept of a spherical Earth predates the Quran by many centuries.

This verse could mean so many things, like talking about tectonic motion or erosion or anything. How do you jump to it meaning moving through space? Especially when it's compared to the clouds. It doesn't seem to be talking about astrophysics at all.

Furthermore, again, the ancient Greeks and Egyptians studied a lot about space, and might have been able to tell you this long before the Quran existed. I don't know, this is really vague.

That part of history took place in and around that region, and the Dead Sea region would have been what they considered the "lowest of lands". The fact that the Dead Sea region is the lowest area on the planet is an interesting piece of information I suppose...

If you're claiming the Quran is stating that the Dead Sea region is the lowest place on Earth, then you're not only making a reaching claim (that verse doesn't say that), but you're also ignoring the historical reality of where this book what written. It's the lowest place in that region where the Roman Empire was toiling. It's a noteworthy fact. Moving on.

There's no reason to believe that the concept of the Dead Sea being the lowest place in the region didn't predate the Quran.

This is incorrect, the seas do mix. There is an interesting phenomenon where water of differing properties resist mixing, however they do mix, and it is an extremely important aspect of the Earth's hydrological cycle.

I studied this in university, but there's no reason to get into this here because it seems to have nothing to do with proving your god. Why did you include this? What does this have to do with anything?

Your turn, Ako.

Allah created every living creature from water... somehow has something to do with cell cytoplasm? I'm pretty sure the understanding that there's water inside of living things predates the Quran, man. What is this?

Super weak arguments here. I don't even begin to understand how this proves your god exists.
These are barely even arguments. They're what Luis said; loosely connecting modern scientific facts to historical points.
I've read this point for point, thank you kindly.
I'll provide more evidence ( I was lazy and limited myself to five). Octo needs some milk first, however.

Lividup64

« Reply #147 on: 2 April 2016, 08:37:02 AM »
Ender stop being a meanie poo. :(

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #148 on: 2 April 2016, 08:41:31 AM »
ender I could care less about debating, thats not why i'm even here im here to roast you. but since you mention it. I would  like you to supply evidence supporting your claim that I can't debate. I'll be back here in a month to see if you've posted k?
« Last Edit: 2 April 2016, 08:43:47 AM by OctoGamer »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #149 on: 2 April 2016, 03:11:54 PM »
I'll provide more evidence ( I was lazy and limited myself to five). Octo needs some milk first, however.
No, you won't provide more "evidence" what the fuck. You will provide a counter argument to Ako and Luis, who disproved your points. This is why Ako says you debate dishonestly. If you try to provide more evidence and you don't even bother defending your own previous evidence that got proven incorrect, then what weight will your future points hold?

At this point it seems it would be easier to accept defeat and use the faith card. "I have faith that it is true, blah blah blah"
« Last Edit: 2 April 2016, 03:26:56 PM by Akomine »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #150 on: 2 April 2016, 03:57:07 PM »
No, you won't provide more "evidence" what the fuck. You will provide a counter argument to Ako and Luis, who disproved your points. This is why Ako says you debate dishonestly. If you try to provide more evidence and you don't even bother defending your own previous evidence that got proven incorrect, then what weight will your future points hold?

At this point it seems it would be easier to accept defeat and use the faith card. "I have faith that it is true, blah blah blah"

Yeah, why don't you respond to our points, you fuckleduck?

The "evidence" you provided was bullshit. Wasn't even close to being worthy of being called evidence. Do you acknowledge this?

Here, let me try an argument as weak as one of yours:
(How the FUCK is this evidence in your mind!?!?)

The faded and ripped instruction label on an old can of pasta sauce I found in the back of my cupboard says that you can mix sauce with pasta and it will be delicious. Therefore the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real.

Checkmate.

Your turn, Ender.

EnderEssence

« Reply #151 on: 3 April 2016, 01:18:00 AM »

Allah created every living creature from water... somehow has something to do with cell cytoplasm? I'm pretty sure the understanding that there's water inside of living things predates the Quran, man.

Sorry, that last one was a bit less explanatory than the other four. As for the words highlighted in bold, I'd like to ask you one thing, keeping in mind that the Quran has been around since the 6th century CE:

Proof?

Not a checkmate, Ako. Simply a check, which I hope to have countered. Do you play chess? I'd love to take you on someday.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #152 on: 3 April 2016, 02:17:03 AM »

Allah created every living creature from water... somehow has something to do with cell cytoplasm? I'm pretty sure the understanding that there's water inside of living things predates the Quran, man.

Sorry, that last one was a bit less explanatory than the other four. As for the words highlighted in bold, I'd like to ask you one thing, keeping in mind that the Quran has been around since the 6th century CE:

Proof?

Not a checkmate, Ako. Simply a check, which I hope to have countered. Do you play chess? I'd love to take you on someday.

Proof of... ancient humans understanding the concept that there's water in living things?

- Basic human survival in the wilderness, like drinking water from vines/cacti/organs.
- There's water in our eyes, mouths, urine.

You can't honestly think the Quran came up with this concept.

Please respond to some of my points rebutting your other arguments.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #153 on: 3 April 2016, 02:34:43 AM »
Are you shitting me? Honestly, are you just trolling at this point? What happens when you cut yourself? You bleed blood, a liquid. What happens when you stab an animal, it bleeds blood, a liquid. What happens when you fucking urinate? WATER COMES OUT! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN ANIMAL URINATES? WATER COMES OUT. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEP ON A BUG? JUICES COME OUT. EAT A FRUIT, JUICES COME OUT. I MEAN, HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GRAPE? Fucking pocket of water. WE ARE SURROUNDED BY WATER, VISIBLE WATER IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE!! Geee, I wonder where did they get the inspiration to say god made us out of water. God damn, I'm so tired of your stubborn nonsense.
« Last Edit: 3 April 2016, 02:45:59 AM by Airbongus Van Winkledorf »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #154 on: 3 April 2016, 03:27:48 AM »