Author Topic: WOW!!!  (Read 6097 times)

Offline shanebolenback (OP)

• New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
WOW!!!
« on: 16 March 2017, 02:11:23 AM »
I haven't been on this server in a while, but HOLY CRAP has it ever gone for shit!

Reading thru ban appeals, reports etc... The way the staff (livid & octo) talk to players. So very unprofessional.
I remember being online when livid and (notch?) had that huge fight.
The staff here really have gone down hill.

I think AKO needs to step up and get this server back up to a place of happiness like it used to be.

I am sad to see how much this servers community has really fallen down to a crumble.
I have read a lot of people comment on how bad it has been getting.

I really hope you guys can get this back to the old VC I used to know.

-Shane

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: WOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: 16 March 2017, 06:25:05 AM »
If you think that, don't play. You obviously have not seen much recently, I actually think the server is doing better than it has been, not everyone is perfect if one incident with Yvette (which we've made up for and both apologized for) and a few incidents with Livid is "going to shit" then I guess we're going down hill.

How does livid and Noket's fight have anything to do with this? It wasn't even that long ago.

I actually think we're doing fine considering we lost @tenretni , @Noket and @BLUEJACKET333  and that the staff is fine, Like I said, we're not saints, we're regular people, being staff on VC was never about being super professional, we're not here to police you, we're here to help you.

When you post stuff like "HOLY CRAP has it ever gone for shit!" and "So very unprofessional." Do you think it makes us want to work to improve the server for people like you? It doesn't.

And why call out @Akomine he doesn't have to be the one to "get the server back up to a place of happiness" That's why he has staff.

VC's community has been going fine, I don't see how its crumbled, in fact I think that everyone gets along now more than people used to, we only have a few people who really don't get along with each other.

"old VC" It's not much different than when you left, only thing thats changed really is work is being done on stuff that should have been finished long ago.

If you have not played in a while, reading a ban appeals, reports and stuff, like you said is a bad reason to make an opinion on the server.

probably just mistaking it for your copycat server.
« Last Edit: 16 March 2017, 06:40:34 AM by OctoGamer »

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2017, 09:42:54 PM »
i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline RagsDeeboo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 March 2017, 07:32:24 PM »
EXACTLY. I think thats what makes it awesome as fuck.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 March 2017, 08:12:11 PM »
I like how he just came back to the forums to talk shit then doesn't even bother replying.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 March 2018, 02:13:29 PM »
How does livid and Noket's fight have anything to do with this? It wasn't even that long ago.

I was a dummy

I actually think we're doing fine considering we lost @tenretni , @Noket and @BLUEJACKET333  and that the staff is fine, Like I said, we're not saints, we're regular people, being staff on VC was never about being super professional, we're not here to police you, we're here to help you.

My computer was poopy. I bought one of these http://a.co/9bw9D5R which arrived today.

And why call out @Akomine

not enough cheese in his diet, probs

"old VC" It's not much different than when you left, only thing thats changed really is work is being done on stuff that should have been finished long ago.

VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 March 2018, 02:22:23 PM »
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods
sigged

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 March 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
Lol, Hi Noky, dat pc is cray, I think Air has a similar one. I assure you I have been stepping up my cheese game. I had cheese for breakfast and dinner yesterday to make sure I don't get called out. Ebbs n flows indeeds.

I like the year later reply to this thread.

NECRO
BAN

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 March 2018, 09:03:14 PM »
fuk

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 March 2018, 09:10:19 PM »
Hey...

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 31 March 2018, 08:58:18 AM »
 uhhhhhh
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline TheSkippyNetwork (PWM)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: -1
  • I hate JanuaryJones
    • View profile
    • I DONT HAVE ONE
« Reply #11 on: 24 May 2018, 08:32:32 AM »
BOOYAH!!!!!!
subscribe to theskippynetwork on youtube.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 24 May 2018, 12:05:17 PM »

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 May 2018, 12:24:18 PM »