Offline gerrit70 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Moon
« on: 16 December 2017, 04:25:07 PM »
When will the moon be open again? Its been like 2 years. Would it be possible to open early access again while the supposed upgrades are going on?
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline gerrit70 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Re: Moon
« Reply #1 on: 8 February 2020, 02:18:54 PM »
bump
Guh

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 8 February 2020, 03:04:28 PM »
Noket made the plugin that ran the Moon, but he left the server. At one or two points he showed interest in returning to develop plugins, but it never happened, and I don't think it will at this point.

Luis may have worked on the Moon a bit in the meantime, but I forget, as his contributions are many and this one hasn't been a focus I don't think. As it stands right now, the Moon is not being worked on.

We could open it as a fairly normal world that has a different theme but no plugin (no oxygen or gravity alterations). I would personally like to see that everyone follow a guideline to: keep the visible part of landscape/surface fairly intact when building or mining, not build giant spawner/autofarm things, and build within the Moon theme. You know, keep it moony.

Thoughts?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 8 February 2020, 05:46:33 PM »
Noket made the plugin that ran the Moon, but he left the server. At one or two points he showed interest in returning to develop plugins, but it never happened, and I don't think it will at this point.

Luis may have worked on the Moon a bit in the meantime, but I forget, as his contributions are many and this one hasn't been a focus I don't think. As it stands right now, the Moon is not being worked on.

We could open it as a fairly normal world that has a different theme but no plugin (no oxygen or gravity alterations). I would personally like to see that everyone follow a guideline to: keep the visible part of landscape/surface fairly intact when building or mining, not build giant spawner/autofarm things, and build within the Moon theme. You know, keep it moony.

Thoughts?
I think the oxygen stuff still works there for the most part, I'm pretty sure just jetpacks are broken but I'll have to double check

edit: never mind i just remembered we disabled it lol
« Last Edit: 8 February 2020, 05:48:47 PM by OctoGamer »

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 8 February 2020, 07:38:06 PM »

Thoughts?
I think the oxygen stuff still works there for the most part, I'm pretty sure just jetpacks are broken but I'll have to double check

Jetpacks are gone, but with Elytra+firework jets, whatever I guess? Did you check if oxygen is still enabled?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 8 February 2020, 09:09:53 PM »

Thoughts?

Jetpacks are gone, but with Elytra+firework jets, whatever I guess? Did you check if oxygen is still enabled?
oxygen is not enabled and neither is gravity and ya i was gonna say elytra so jetpacks don't matter forgot.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 9 February 2020, 12:28:31 PM »
It was stormy today, so I was stuck inside all day trying to find things to do. As part of that, I re-created a simple Moon plugin. So far, I've added the moon mobs as natural spawns, the gravity tweaks (although not as nice as I'd like, but the maths is complicated), and the need for a spacesuit to prevent dying from oxygen. At the moment, there's no ability to have "moon bases" where the spacesuit isn't required. That's more complicated to add

I'll test it a bit more, then if we want I can throw it on the server

Offline gerrit70 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 9 February 2020, 01:27:25 PM »
Incredibly epic, you guys are the best.
Guh

Offline Gamalin

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 10 February 2020, 09:50:20 AM »
Never known about this plugin, sounds great fun! Look forward to having a go for sure :)

Gamalin

Offline Gamalin

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 April 2020, 09:12:44 AM »
Did we get anywhere with this? Would make a nice distraction at a this time  :D

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 April 2020, 10:18:40 AM »
The plugin is still on my list, I'm hoping to get it finished soon :)

Offline Linyxx

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck The Secret Sauce I'm Gothalicious With Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 June 2020, 03:29:11 PM »
Thank you Luis, I really love the moon and wanna go back to building my moon base.