Author Topic: RagsDeeboo Ban Appeal.  (Read 27744 times)

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
Re: RagsDeeboo Ban Appeal.
« Reply #31 on: 8 February 2018, 12:25:38 PM »
If you didn't do it, then why are you fine with a tempban? Be honest. Hacking in 37 million dollars between you and Soph is not okay.
Refer to my reply to octo, its not an admission of guilt.

Then why want a tempban at all? imo it seems like a very fishy way of getting a reduced punishment for something they did
Think of it like IRL court cases. Youre facing 20 years for a crime you say you didn't commit. You can serve the 20 and plead not guilty, or cut a deal and plea guilty for 10 years even though you say you didn't do it.

can u log on pls
I'm at school right now, so in a few hours.

Lividup64

« Reply #32 on: 8 February 2018, 12:25:52 PM »
If you didn't do it, then why are you fine with a tempban? Be honest. Hacking in 37 million dollars between you and Soph is not okay.
Refer to my reply to octo, its not an admission of guilt.

Then why want a tempban at all? imo it seems like a very fishy way of getting a reduced punishment for something they did
I don't want a tempban at all. I'm just saying that it's better than a perm ban.

CAN U COME ONLINE

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 8 February 2018, 01:14:49 PM »
This is a pretty ridiculous ban. A while back when I was an awful player I already had a few offenses on me, xraying and such, and I didn't face a permanent ban when me and a few others had exploited the economy and reached millions of dollars. I had turned all my profit into diamond blocks and didn't face ANY punishment. Of course it was confiscated by Air himself but I feel this punishment, especially for his "second" offense (don't even count his first it's barely anything), is ridiculous.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Lividup64

« Reply #34 on: 8 February 2018, 01:16:38 PM »
This is a pretty ridiculous ban. A while back when I was an awful player I already had a few offenses on me, xraying and such, and I didn't face a permanent ban when me and a few others had exploited the economy and reached millions of dollars. I had turned all my profit into diamond blocks and didn't face ANY punishment. Of course it was confiscated by Air himself but I feel this punishment, especially for his "second" offense (don't even count his first it's barely anything), is ridiculous.

Then you should've been punished harshly.

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 8 February 2018, 01:17:37 PM »
19,000 blocks were found. And theres lots of evidence they were duped. And tons of players have been banned for dupe before. Dont see how this is ridiculous at all. But ok.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 8 February 2018, 01:17:51 PM »

Then you should've been punished harshly.

I feel like confiscation and then a warning is enough, maybe this type of punishment if it's habitual. At most he should get a temporary ban, not a permanent one.

My daddy is Air

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #37 on: 8 February 2018, 01:18:48 PM »
19,000 blocks were found. And theres lots of evidence they were duped. And tons of players have been banned for dupe before. Dont see how this is ridiculous at all. But ok.

Because a permanent ban? Really? Why? It's like we don't give people a second chance anymore if they fucked up. Take the diamond blocks and issue a temporary ban. If he does it again just ban the fucker.

My daddy is Air

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 8 February 2018, 01:21:24 PM »
Lmao, yeah lets give him a slap on the wrist for cheating in $37 Million thats a great idea peng.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 8 February 2018, 01:22:53 PM »
Lmao, yeah lets give him a slap on the wrist for cheating in $37 Million thats a great idea peng.

Let's give him a temporary ban appropriate to his actions. I never said it had to be three days or five days. It can be two weeks or a month, I just don't think a permanent ban on a player that obviously loves the server and surely would change his behavior is necessary.

My daddy is Air

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #40 on: 8 February 2018, 01:28:55 PM »
Thats why I said if he can prove atleast 1 part of his story true id be down for a 3-4week ban. Maybe some skype screenshots of that staff member that gave the go ahead to sell

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 8 February 2018, 01:55:20 PM »
Thats why I said if he can prove atleast 1 part of his story true id be down for a 3-4week ban. Maybe some skype screenshots of that staff member that gave the go ahead to sell
Here's what I am sure that I did: I'm sure I told a staff member, I think it was Steph.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 8 February 2018, 01:56:32 PM »
Id like screenshots, Also did she know it was 37 Million worth or did you only show her 1 box @123NiceGirl4

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 8 February 2018, 02:04:38 PM »
i just want to ask a question for clarification
did you find the shulker boxes by htemselves or did you find like a chest full of shulker boxes?
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #44 on: 8 February 2018, 02:16:15 PM »

Let's give him a temporary ban appropriate to his actions. I never said it had to be three days or five days. It can be two weeks or a month, I just don't think a permanent ban on a player that obviously loves the server and surely would change his behavior is necessary.
so, banning a player permanently who has been caught cheating is fine. But banning someone else for abusing a glitch for to make multimillion dollars is not. I can recall a few times players have been banned for money duping and got a permanent ban. And this is the biggest money scandal on vc that i could find in the registry aswell.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #45 on: 8 February 2018, 02:19:26 PM »
did you find the shulker boxes by htemselves or did you find like a chest full of shulker boxes?
They were in the chests at the bottom of my pumpkin farm.

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #46 on: 8 February 2018, 02:20:35 PM »

so, banning a player permanently who has been caught cheating is fine. But banning someone else for abusing a glitch for to make multimillion dollars is not. I can recall a few times players have been banned for money duping and got a permanent ban. And this is the biggest money scandal on vc that i could find in the registry aswell.
But here's the thing- I didn't dupe. I have no clue how. You can check all of my browser history and you wouldn't find a tutorial. I only found out how a week ago.

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #47 on: 8 February 2018, 02:21:15 PM »

But here's the thing- I didn't dupe. I have no clue how. You can check all of my browser history and you wouldn't find a tutorial. I only found out how a week ago.
Edit: I only found out that you COULD a week ago.

« Last Edit: 8 February 2018, 02:29:40 PM by Lividup64 »

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #48 on: 8 February 2018, 02:22:06 PM »
They were in the chests at the bottom of my pumpkin farm.
i logged all your chests at the farm this morning, its to far back to see with logblock, at least with my knowledge of the command, could re rollback to the date that they were supposedly found in? @luisc99

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #49 on: 8 February 2018, 02:27:29 PM »

I don't agree with permanently banning cheaters either. Give them another chance, especially if it's their first real offense. This is different because of the amount of offenses Rags actually has, if he had three already I would say yes a permanent ban would be fine, but he's shown us that he can behave on the server. I 100% believe that if he came back onto the server he would never do this again and stay out of trouble. He obviously enjoys the server so I doubt he wants to just throw that away.

My daddy is Air

Lividup64

« Reply #50 on: 8 February 2018, 02:29:50 PM »

Well, you COULDN'T a week ago because we didn't have DrugMeUp a week ago.

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #51 on: 8 February 2018, 02:31:08 PM »

Well, you COULDN'T a week ago because we didn't have DrugMeUp a week ago.
I'm aware.

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #52 on: 8 February 2018, 02:34:48 PM »

The thing is- I have behaved very well since the "duping". If I had duped, wouldn't I had probably done it again? A few times?

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #53 on: 8 February 2018, 02:36:07 PM »

The thing is- I have behaved very well since the "duping". If I had duped, wouldn't I had probably done it again? A few times?

idk you tell me

Lividup64

« Reply #54 on: 8 February 2018, 02:39:48 PM »

Maybe you were content with your money, I don't know.

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #55 on: 8 February 2018, 02:44:19 PM »

Tbf this is a valid argument.
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #56 on: 8 February 2018, 02:48:25 PM »
I agree with livid, If you are fine with the amount that you have, why risk doing it again.

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #57 on: 8 February 2018, 02:56:34 PM »
I agree with livid, If you are fine with the amount that you have, why risk doing it again.
this.

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #58 on: 8 February 2018, 03:03:19 PM »
My goal has always been to be baltop 1. If I had duped, I would have done it again a few times, to reach my goal.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #59 on: 8 February 2018, 03:04:26 PM »
but i bet you thought that would look sus, so you didnt.

Offline RagsDeeboo (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #60 on: 8 February 2018, 03:08:57 PM »
but i bet you thought that would look sus, so you didnt.
But I didn't dupe to begin with. So that was all just situational. I really wish that I could prove I didn't, but I'm in a very tough spot to get out of.

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #61 on: 8 February 2018, 03:12:51 PM »
There are way too many "maybe" "idk" and "but"s to justify a permaban lol