Author Topic: WESOS19 IS A DOUCHE SMHHHH  (Read 13588 times)

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
WESOS19 IS A DOUCHE SMHHHH
« on: 21 June 2018, 02:36:01 AM »
For months now, Wesos19, how I’ve known him, is a foul person to be around and a disgrace to people around the server. He is manipulative. He will do an action like killing innocent people. I was in this position a few months ago but didn’t report it. BUT THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. He is a threat to the expansion of this server. My friend, CMTGIRL, had just joined the server. It was minutes into her time in VC and me and GreenMolay we’re providing her with basics of armor, tools, food, etc...And he killed her. If it had not been that me and GreenMolay could help her again, she would have left the server because that is the first impression he gave on CMTGIRL for VillageCraft itself. That everyone on the server are bullies and trolls, and are not willing to help her, or support her. It has already happened to a user named ButcheredSeal (and other numbers, he/she wasn’t on the server long because of wesos19 killing them) Second, he is a pervert. He sends CyphurTheFox sexual messages and was hitting on him thinking he was a girl. He also puts himself over everyone calling himself “not a virgin” or “a non-virgin.” When we express our anger towards his actions and remarks, he says things like “what a virgin remark” and things along those lines. It’s just little things that add up and annoy everyone EXTREMEMELY. In conclusion, wesos19 is a disgrace to the server. He is sexually harassing players, driving off new ones, and bothering GreenMolay, CyphurTheFox, (I can’t even count how many times he has killed them without consent today,) CMTGIRL, and ME. He is a perverted, “non-virgin,” toxic disgrace to the VillageCraft community and we DEMAND some kind of punishment towards him.

Lividup64

Re: WESOS19 IS A DOUCHE SMHHHH
« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2018, 06:55:33 AM »
Killing noobs is not on. We'll discuss to see what we can do about this.

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 June 2018, 08:13:04 AM »
My sort of main point is that he’s a douche to me and other players.

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 June 2018, 11:59:10 AM »
Alright well, not being a douche is more of a guideline then a rule, so unless Wesos is harassing you guys then we can't do anything other then warn him about killing new players.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Lividup64

« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2018, 12:02:10 PM »
Alright well, not being a douche is more of a guideline then a rule, so unless Wesos is harassing you guys then we can't do anything other then warn him about killing new players.

That's what I was going to say. But noob killing generally isn't allowed.

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
He harassed CyphurtheFox saying very inappropriate and sexual things to him that made Cyphur very uncomfortable.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2018, 03:57:21 PM »

But noob killing generally isn't allowed.
If PvP is on, you can kill anyone you want. What is this "noob killing" rule you are talking about? There's plenty of PvP off areas to trade items, if you are in an area with PvP on then anyone can kill you.

Lividup64

« Reply #7 on: 21 June 2018, 04:03:29 PM »

If PvP is on, you can kill anyone you want. What is this "noob killing" rule you are talking about? There's plenty of PvP off areas to trade items, if you are in an area with PvP on then anyone can kill you.

I've *heard* of people being warned of killing new people.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 June 2018, 04:06:51 PM »

I've *heard* of people being warned of killing new people.
If they keep spawn killing new players or some shit, then I get it, but if someone is in an area with PvP on then they are fair game.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 June 2018, 04:17:01 PM »
If I remember correctly there was a unspoken rule about giving new players a couple days to get used to the server before interacting in pvp with them. I remember people being warned for killing new players cause they would only have leather and just quit.

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 June 2018, 04:48:35 PM »
its not Pvp. he requests them to teleport to him and they accept not knowing anything and he traps them in a hole and throws potions at them.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 June 2018, 05:37:16 PM »
If that's the case then something needs to be done.

Offline CyphurTheFox

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 June 2018, 08:25:15 PM »
Would it also be relevant that he violated a no-kill with me? If you take a look at the screenshot I attached he asked me to tp, so I asked him for no kill, and he said "ok then" which I interpreted as an agreement to my no kill.

Lol next time don't go places you shouldn't be.
BULLSHIEET, KEEP BEING ADVENTUROUS PAL. I COMMEND THIS MAN

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 June 2018, 08:44:57 PM »
If Wesos is killing new players with teleport combat or traps, he's breaking two rules (because it's totally exploitative and unfair before they get used to the server, and it's going to drive them away), expanding on the one Shen cited, here's both relevant ones:

Oh and with Cyphur's screenshot, it looks like textbook Violation of Peace Agreement, so here's the 3 relevant rules:

It's my opinion that the screenshot is pretty good evidence for breaking the peace agreement. I have no idea about the newb killing accusations.

Rules list is here btw: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=3898.0

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 June 2018, 09:14:59 PM »
classic wess, if i recall i remember him reporting shen a while back for breaking a no kill  ??? ??? ???

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=3647.0

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline CyphurTheFox

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 22 June 2018, 02:18:54 AM »
So as for the whole noob killing ordeal, I feel my two cents may be of assistance, so here's more or less how I figure it went down:

After Wesos's violation of the peace agreement, Green showed up. I don't know what hot water was going on with him and wesos, or if wesos was just in a kill everything mood, but wesos TP killed green. No public peace agreement was set up, and it was evident from what happened in the chat that Greenmolay was expecting this and packed accordingly, (specifically packing absolutely nothing) wesos threw around banter trying to egg us into fighting him while I was busy trying to replace my lost gear. Credit where it's due, I suspect Greenmolay is a bit of a sociopath, as he is a master manipulator when it comes to egg people on. The two of us did a bit of prepping to try to at least have a fighting chance with pots (which failed BTW) It was around this time that CMTGIRL joined the server. Wesos accused her/us multiple times of her being an alt of ours and tried to insult us over it. Meanwhile, SlushyGoo had shown up and both Green and she had tpa'd CMTGIRL to them and were giving her some "welcome gifts" which evidently included some diamond armor from the advancement logs.

[Begin Speculation based on chat]
I suspect that being a naieve player who had missed out on the arguments of the past few minutes, she accepted a TPA from wesos, likely expecting more "welcome gifts" If the tip of an arrow moving at a couple hundred meters per second at your face as you stand helpless in a pit in the floor of a house in one of wesos's villages with PVP on, qualifies under welcome gifts, then she certainly got what she wanted, though that's not much of a gift if it results in loss of all of your other items.
[End Speculation]

Check the logs if you would like, details here are most certainly not the most accurate, my memory is already a touch fuzzy. The approx. date and time to check would be 6/20/2018 at and after 3:30 UTC (8:30 PDT, 11:30 EDT) [I think I got the time zones right. my native is PDT]

Also if it's necessary I can show where wesos had his TP trap set up. It was a pretty basic trap, two block deep hole with hoppers at bottom.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 June 2018, 09:07:31 AM »
Clearly a violation of our rules, and I know hes been warned in the past for breaking these rules. I would suggest a tempban but ill let someone else decide.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2018, 01:55:22 PM by Shensley »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 June 2018, 11:43:14 AM »
So as for the whole noob killing ordeal

Thank you for the detailed info on this! It's very helpful and helps us investigate and make a decision. Much appreciated, thanks for taking the time.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 June 2018, 12:43:30 PM »
Cleary a violation of our rules, and I know hes been warned in the past for breaking these rules. I would suggest a tempban but ill let someone else decide.

wesos19 has been banned for 1 day for breaking a no kill agreement

(we can still look for evidence on whether or not he killed the new player and how he did it tho)
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 June 2018, 02:17:04 PM »
Cleary a violation of our rules, and I know hes been warned in the past for breaking these rules. I would suggest a tempban but ill let someone else decide.

(we can still look for evidence on whether or not he killed the new player and how he did it tho)
Who's this Peng guy, never heard of him.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 June 2018, 02:39:54 PM »

shut up air faggot you're banned too
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 June 2018, 03:24:19 PM »

shut up air faggot you're banned too
Fuk

Offline CyphurTheFox

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 June 2018, 04:53:27 PM »

Its nice knowing he got punished over that, but tbh I don't care too much about the punishment. What I care about is the sword, Shovel, Axe, bow, and Pick of mine that he ended up with. I managed to nab my armour and elytra before he could pick it up, but the tools were taken.

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 22 June 2018, 06:32:38 PM »
About 2 days ago around the time I wrote my report, he killed CMTGIRL she joined like 15 mins before or something like that. I remember seeing in the chat “CMTGIRL was killed by wesos19’s [whatever his bow or sword is called]” something along those lines, but he did kill her. Her name is CMTGIRL

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 22 June 2018, 08:38:05 PM »

Its nice knowing he got punished over that, but tbh I don't care too much about the punishment. What I care about is the sword, Shovel, Axe, bow, and Pick of mine that he ended up with. I managed to nab my armour and elytra before he could pick it up, but the tools were taken.

Those must be returned to you.

About 2 days ago around the time I wrote my report, he killed CMTGIRL she joined like 15 mins before or something like that. I remember seeing in the chat “CMTGIRL was killed by wesos19’s [whatever his bow or sword is called]” something along those lines, but he did kill her. Her name is CMTGIRL
Okay thanks for that info

Offline wesos19

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 23 June 2018, 12:23:23 AM »
Won't return them, I never said no kill. Never agreed to no kill. Personal reasons behind the kill, don't worry you'll get over it in a month or two.

I don't consider people with diamond armour "noobs". If I had reason to believe I was being teamed, I have the right to be proactive.

I didn't tp kill your "noob" she wasn't hidden on map- clearly had full armour which I returned.

As far as being banned for breaking a no kill agreement, I am pleading not guilty, as I never said no kill nor agreed to any such thing.

Code: [Select]
[23:31:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Request sent to [VIP] ~CyphurTheFox.
[23:31:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> no kill?
[23:32:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> idk if you wanted farm use
[23:32:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> ok then
[23:32:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP] ~CyphurTheFox accepted your teleport request.
[23:32:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleporting...
[23:32:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CyphurTheFox was shot by wesos19 using [Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning]
[23:32:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CyphurTheFox was shot by wesos19 using [Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning]
[23:33:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> hahahaha
[23:33:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> thats w
[23:33:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> hy
[23:33:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> did you just violate No kill?
[23:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> seriously?
[23:33:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> i never said no kill bitch
[23:33:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

As far as I can tell, the "ok then" is clearly in reference to there being no kill even stated among the two players in question, whereas all previous encounters with the aforesaid players has never warranted "no kill" being said.

Simplified: We never said no kill to each other, so I took the "no kill" gesture as being a declining of my teleport. Clearly there was some level of suspicion among the player, but I did not explicitly say "no kill" nor meant it.

Another example of such language use:
1: Hey
2: Get lost bitch
1: (was typing as 2 sent message): sup
1: ok then

Take this as you may as I have been accused of such awful things and cannot possibly be trusted
<[VIP] ~Shadow> i'm fairly certain that he wasn't the first to use that greeting
<[VIP] ~BeastofBurden> how can you be certain
<[VIP] ~BeastofBurden> or even fairly certain
<[VIP] ~Shadow> and i'm fairly certain that there's a 40% chance I used that before him
<[VIP] ~BeastofBurden> 40% doesnt sound fairly certain to me
<[VIP] ~Shadow> you misunderstand
<[VIP] ~Shadow> I am fairly certain that it is a 40% chance, not a fairly certain 40% cahnce

Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #46 on: 19 April 2017, 05:57:15 PM »
Gullible fools.

Offline wesos19

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 23 June 2018, 12:35:54 AM »
More info:

[00:56:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL has made the advancement [Cover Me With Diamonds]
[00:56:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Slow> Already
[00:56:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> THEYRE USING ALTS
[00:56:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 125 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[00:56:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Request sent to CMTGIRL.
[00:56:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL denied your teleport request.
[00:57:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] <> Scheduled Restart: Server will restart in 2 minutes.
[00:57:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> hahaha
[00:57:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Green> kys perv
[00:57:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> did you buy that account for this occasion
[00:57:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CMTGIRL> leave me alone vieuxriche
[00:57:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> kys?
[00:57:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CMTGIRL> kys
[00:57:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> did you just threaten my actualy life?
[00:57:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> something that's actually against the rules?
[00:57:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> wow
[00:57:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CMTGIRL> did you just assume my gender
[00:57:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~chosh> u said it first Vieux
[00:57:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Green> no you're the one who threatenes yourself with my coment
[00:58:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] <> Scheduled Restart: Server will restart presently. Rejoin once it does :)

[01:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warping to v-maze.
[01:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Labyrinth ** PVP-Off. Building-Off. **
[01:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] OUTLANDS ** PVP-On. Building-On. **
[01:07:45] [Client thread/WARN]: Received passengers for unknown entity
[01:08:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] OUTLANDS ** PVP-On. Building-On. **
[01:08:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Qianzhou ** PVP-Off. Building-Off. **
[01:09:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] OUTLANDS ** PVP-On. Building-On. **
[01:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Lockette] You don't have permission to use this door.
[01:10:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL has made the advancement [Sweet dreams]
[01:11:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]  Tip:
[01:11:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] For info on the outlands, type /outlands
[01:11:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL was shot by wesos19 using [Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning]
[01:12:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> btw wesos, given how rich you are, I dont think you'll care about the contents of one measly chest, would you?
[01:13:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> what chest
[01:13:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> nah
[01:13:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> nothing of value there anywat
[01:13:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> cute lockette sign on it
[01:14:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> doesnt prevent me from seeing contents
[01:14:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> lol break the rules
[01:14:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> i will report you

I got more if you want a pastebin of that night
<[VIP] ~Shadow> i'm fairly certain that he wasn't the first to use that greeting
<[VIP] ~Shadow> and i'm fairly certain that there's a 40% chance I used that before him
<[VIP] ~Shadow> I am fairly certain that it is a 40% chance, not a fairly certain 40% cahnce

Gullible fools.

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 23 June 2018, 12:42:25 AM »
More info:

[00:56:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL has made the advancement [Cover Me With Diamonds]
[00:56:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Slow> Already
[00:56:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> THEYRE USING ALTS
[00:56:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 125 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[00:56:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Request sent to CMTGIRL.
[00:56:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL denied your teleport request.
[00:57:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] <> Scheduled Restart: Server will restart in 2 minutes.
[00:57:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> hahaha
[00:57:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Green> kys perv
[00:57:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> did you buy that account for this occasion
[00:57:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CMTGIRL> leave me alone vieuxriche
[00:57:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> kys?
[00:57:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CMTGIRL> kys
[00:57:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> did you just threaten my actualy life?
[00:57:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> something that's actually against the rules?
[00:57:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> wow
[00:57:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CMTGIRL> did you just assume my gender
[00:57:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~chosh> u said it first Vieux
[00:57:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Green> no you're the one who threatenes yourself with my coment
[00:58:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] <> Scheduled Restart: Server will restart presently. Rejoin once it does :)

[01:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Warping to v-maze.
[01:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Labyrinth ** PVP-Off. Building-Off. **
[01:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] OUTLANDS ** PVP-On. Building-On. **
[01:07:45] [Client thread/WARN]: Received passengers for unknown entity
[01:08:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] OUTLANDS ** PVP-On. Building-On. **
[01:08:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Qianzhou ** PVP-Off. Building-Off. **
[01:09:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] OUTLANDS ** PVP-On. Building-On. **
[01:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Lockette] You don't have permission to use this door.
[01:10:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL has made the advancement [Sweet dreams]
[01:11:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]  Tip:
[01:11:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] For info on the outlands, type /outlands
[01:11:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CMTGIRL was shot by wesos19 using [Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning]
[01:12:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> btw wesos, given how rich you are, I dont think you'll care about the contents of one measly chest, would you?
[01:13:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> what chest
[01:13:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> nah
[01:13:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> nothing of value there anywat
[01:13:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> cute lockette sign on it
[01:14:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~CyphurTheFox> doesnt prevent me from seeing contents
[01:14:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> lol break the rules
[01:14:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> i will report you

I got more if you want a pastebin of that night
Thanks for the details, no worries though we have server logs
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline wesos19

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 23 June 2018, 12:46:41 AM »
Well shit I just realized I'm already unbanned...still is okay for my record if all facts are presented. You never know when another kid will rage

Gullible fools.

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 23 June 2018, 05:17:19 AM »
She had diamond armor because me and GreenMolay gave it to her when she joined. And the staff can probably know when she joined and how soon after that, you killed her. But that was 10-20 minutes later. She is still new, but that was long enough for me and Green to give her the armor. It takes two seconds.

Offline Slushygoo (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • CHOSH
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 23 June 2018, 05:19:14 AM »

From the chat log.