Author Topic: Banned Appeal  (Read 3977 times)

Offline All-starDean (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Banned Appeal
« on: 26 December 2018, 06:43:51 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:
Allstar_Dean (Might still be FootballAddict01, long story)
State the punishment you recieved:
Banned
State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
Griefed
State what you would like to happen to your case and why (pardoned/forgiven/etc):
I would like to be unbanned, if I recall correctly it was putting slabs on someones island. Times have changed, it's been over a year and a half now, and I'm starting to get back into minecraft. I just want to play on the first server I've ever played on again and relive those times. I'm at uni now and just want to relive some childhood memories, and what better way to do that then to play the server where my minecraft days all started. If you could please forgive me, I'm sure nothing will happen again. Thanks for your time.

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: Banned Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 27 December 2018, 09:02:47 AM »
Hi. according to our registry, you placed trapdoors on every block of some kids island, spammed boats around the island. and completely flattened the players island. Clearly you did this maliciously. We had to roll the whole island back by one day. The previous day you were warned for harassment and bullying (also looks to be malicious) seems like you choose to act up quite a bit that week, how come you wish to come back now after making such an ass out of yourself. You also have 2 X-ray offenses, and 2 grief offenses under the previous account you used to play on. I'm fine with you never coming back personally, but we'll see what others think.
« Last Edit: 27 December 2018, 09:05:06 AM by OctoGamer »

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 December 2018, 10:28:01 PM »
I remember when luis and I had to role that kids island back  :'( I agree with octo, I don't really want you back.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 December 2018, 10:40:01 PM »
Alright now that Octo has said his personal grudge against me, and got his bitch to reply, how about someone that matters comments?

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 December 2018, 10:42:27 PM »
Alright now that Octo has said his personal grudge against me, and got his bitch to reply, how about someone that matters comments?
PS Octo, good to see you still have a grudge against me after those devilish offenses I committed over half a decade ago.

Lividup64

« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2018, 07:37:58 AM »

you're so funny if you think you'll be unbanned by insulting two staff members who made valid points of why you should stay banned

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 29 December 2018, 07:44:42 AM »
Haha, this is pretty funny. You seem just as toxic as ever and pretty much are just hurting your own chances with this appeal - which started out pretty good.  ::)

PS Dean, might I add, I did state "we'll see what others think."  After your two cute little comments I don't think you're helping your case. I suggest you think before you hit enter next time buddy.
« Last Edit: 29 December 2018, 07:46:45 AM by OctoGamer »

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 December 2018, 05:07:55 PM »
Imma keep it real with you chief, those gifs gey af. Quick side note, I'm surprised this post got 55views, what is that? The servers population over the last 5months? Got a different server now Octo, you can rest easy knowing I'm the richest banned player.

Offline CRH244

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 1
  • Tee hee.
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 December 2018, 05:57:59 PM »
Imma keep it real with you chief, those gifs gey af. Quick side note, I'm surprised this post got 55views, what is that? The servers population over the last 5months? Got a different server now Octo, you can rest easy knowing I'm the richest banned player.

This just in on: shit nobody cares about
"Jugglers and singers require applause."

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 December 2018, 07:02:26 PM »
alright yea the server doesn't really need your negativity. You seriously should try thinking positively sometimes instead of being more toxic, you probably wouldn't be such an angry person but who really knows. you can go ahead and try to appeal again in 2 months if you wish.

Verdict: Appeal Denied

note: if anyone wishes to undo my verdict be my guest, but I stand by my descision.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 December 2018, 07:27:24 PM »
Lol I love how toxic people get when things don't go their way, especially after you just appealed saying you've changed.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 30 December 2018, 12:46:42 AM »
damn I was going to say it's been a year and a half he can't be just as bad as before, and then that... happened
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 December 2018, 06:39:02 AM »
damn I was going to say it's been a year and a half he can't be just as bad as before, and then that... happened
right which is why I said I was open to seeing what others had to say. but I changed my mind after he acted like a 12 year old haha

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 30 December 2018, 11:52:04 AM »
Cunt.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 1 January 2019, 05:56:46 AM »
kek
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline MadonnaHungUp

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • New Villager
  • electrical engineering student @ UIUC
    • View profile
    • MADAME X PREORDER ———
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2019, 01:54:15 AM »
ok but we don’t care buy everything is love by beyoncé and jay z and madame x when it comes out to end fada and her flop copied career and all of her little parasites who think she didnt need a movie to revive her dead career
I lost my signature cause im a bit of a cunt