Author Topic: Plugin suggestion- Timed Ranker  (Read 1488 times)

Offline RedFox_13 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
Plugin suggestion- Timed Ranker
« on: 6 February 2019, 07:21:28 PM »
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/timed-ranker

This basically tracks your time in server and ranks you based on that. On an old server I used to play on the ranks gave you certain perks, but honestly I just like being able to see how often people/myself play.

Offline Gamalin

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Plugin suggestion- Timed Ranker
« Reply #1 on: 7 February 2019, 10:14:05 AM »
Speaking from a non technical side of things, I see no problem with this and as with my last post, it adds a little competitive value to things!

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 February 2019, 03:36:03 PM »
The only problem I can think of is people afking for high ranks. It would be cool if it could track when you're moving instead of overall time.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 8 February 2019, 10:28:39 PM »
I agree completely, but on that same server you got kicked for being afk for 10 mins which kept people from being able to do that as a strategy since you would have to play at least 36 hours to get to the first tier. As a player I loved that feature as it allowed others who were new to understand who would be able to help them based on time played on the server. Overall a great addition if it can be worked out  :)
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline RedFox_13 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2019, 06:40:06 PM »
Yeah like Namoi said there was an afk timer and a rule against afk machines. I believe if you /afk 'ed it wouldn't log you out but also wouldn't log your time.