Author Topic: I liiiiiivvvveeeeee!!!!!!  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Meow.
    • View profile
I liiiiiivvvveeeeee!!!!!!
« on: 19 July 2019, 09:56:10 PM »
Back from the dead motherfuckers.

So, the other day I was advertising my new server and I came upon this one server I played when I was like 13. (19 now) I joined and it was weird because there were like 12 people on and I remembered every one of them. And they remembered me. And what else was weird is that they all knew my deepest darkest secret from the depths of Reddit because I was retarded and used my Minecraft name as my Reddit alias when asking questions about how to amputate my tongue. Right, I've developed schizophrenia since I've known you guys. Good times. Just the same, I enjoyed the nostalgia trip. Felt like a dream. So I'm endeavoring to continue it by coming back to good ole VC, which I played even before that other one.

Now, you fuckers knew me when I was 11. I was a fucking cringy kid. So first I should say thank you for tolerating my shit. And thank you for not tolerating my shit on those occasions that my shit didn't need to be tolerated.

Secondly, what can I do for you? You guys already made me a developer when I was a kid who barely knew Java, but now I'm actually a decent programmer. You guys want a custom plugin? Server partnership? Talk to an old friend? All the same to me, I just want to get back into this.

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
Re: I liiiiiivvvveeeeee!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2019, 10:38:18 PM »
Who are you again?

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline Freelix2000 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Meow.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 July 2019, 11:11:51 PM »
Who are you again?
I could ask you the same

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2019, 01:35:29 PM »
Hi bud, I remember you of course, the schizophrenia thing is substantial, but I hope you are doing well in spite of it.

Luis is in the process of updating the server to the current MC build, but part of that is a waiting game for Mojang to put out something actually stable. Once that is done, programming could be useful for sure. We can talk about some cool stuff that could be added. Welcome back!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air