Author Topic: Feedback on Events/Ideas for the Future?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline TheLegend12369 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
Feedback on Events/Ideas for the Future?
« on: 27 November 2019, 01:47:19 AM »
There is a lot in the works for revamping the events scene in VC. I have been working very hard with staff and some players (I'm looking at you, Cyphur) to plan and organize events for the 5th term of CM events. I was just wondering what everyone thought of the events on the list, and if anyone had any feed back or events they would want to see in the future. I would also love to know what time works for everyone, as no one gave me much feedback last time.

In addition, i would love to hear feedback on the server in general (ie. Qualia, public utilities, villages you find cool, projects in the works, ect.). We would love to hear feedback and make the server as comfortable and as welcoming as possible for players.

I would also love to hear any ideas on how to attract new players and keep them coming back to VC. Over the past couple months, there has been a lot of new activity, and myself and some staff members have been talking and we'd love to hear ideas on how to keep players coming back (events, better starting gear, etc.). While there isn't much I can do as CM, I would love to pass ideas on to staff, so feel free to comment below with ideas!

PS. If there is anything you don't feel comfortable with talking about here (staff complaints, other misc. confidential stuff), feel free to message me on discord, you can find my account by looking on the server chat, I'm basically always active.

Thanks for reading, I can't wait to hear your feedback! Please comment ideas below!

Offline _Relevart_

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Feedback on Events/Ideas for the Future?
« Reply #1 on: 21 April 2020, 01:49:26 AM »
I have an idea for a future event.

Running a race on horseback to different stations to complete tasks.

Players start at a starting gate. Once gates open, players will race to their first station.

Archery -

Players will shoot 6 targets to either:

1) Light up targets
                           2) Raise flags of their color
                           3) Deploy smoke of their color

Once completed, players will race to their next station.

Mining -

Players will search their color sandbox for a pickaxe to mine 12 stacks of cobblestone.

Once completed, players will race to their next station.

Lumberjack -

Players will search their color sandbox for an axe to chop 12 stacks of logs.

Once completed, players will race to their final destination.

Final Destination -

Here players will build a house on their color plot.

Winning the competition -

First player to build their house using ALL their materials that they have collected, wins the competition and is awarded a prize.

Houses will be judged and winner will be awarded a prize.

Side Notes :

Horses must be named -

Horses with saddles, name tags and anvils will be at starting gate.

Players may collect items along the race but EVERYTHING collected MUST be used in their build

Offline Gamalin

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Feedback on Events/Ideas for the Future?
« Reply #2 on: 21 April 2020, 11:59:40 AM »
Great little idea! Not overly complicated and sounds fun!!