Author Topic: Staff Abuse from Theodorf  (Read 2222 times)

Offline ExiledBlood (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Staff Abuse from Theodorf
« on: 5 April 2020, 10:34:20 PM »
Accused player(s): Theodorf
Accused of: Staff Abuse, uninvited TP then engaged in PvP
Player(s) effected: ExiledBlood , Chef
Time occurred: 20:58 (CST)
Co-ordinates: 1610,13636
(For TP killing reports) Was a no-kill promise made between the two parties? There was no discussion before TP PvP occurred.
Brief summary of what happened:
Accepted TP invite from ~Chef while I was in my Mountain Hall, walked around a bit before going to the Surface.
Theodorf TP'd (without invite) then proceeded to punch me out of nowhere, donned gear and proceeded to engage in PvP - uninvited and extremely unappreciated.
Theodorf bypassed sign locked iron doors via staff privileges and engaged in PvP again.
Theodorf proceeded to search all my sign locked chests during combat and being told to leave.
Theodorf ignored several direct messages to leave and that they were uninvited.

This situation is extremely unappreciated as a builder and someone that does not engage in PvP or Raids, yet was being attacked and searched.

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
Re: Staff Abuse from Theodorf
« Reply #1 on: 5 April 2020, 10:46:34 PM »
Thank you for the report we will look into it.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 5 April 2020, 11:42:51 PM »
Thank you for reporting :)

protoape

« Reply #3 on: 5 April 2020, 11:52:02 PM »
Hi everyone, this is Chef, I just wanna say that Theodorf had been pvping with me for a while and killed me a few dozen times, but I thought it was all jokes and didn't have anything important on me so I didn't have any issue with it. Later, I was teleporting around just to see what people were up to and to say hello, and when I teleported to Azral, Theodorf came with (uninvited). While I personally didn't have any problem with the way he was acting, I can see why anyone who has important things to do (ie. not me) would be annoyed. Have a good night all :)

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 6 April 2020, 12:06:47 AM »
Hi everyone, this is Chef, I just wanna say that Theodorf had been pvping with me for a while and killed me a few dozen times, but I thought it was all jokes and didn't have anything important on me so I didn't have any issue with it. Later, I was teleporting around just to see what people were up to and to say hello, and when I teleported to Azral, Theodorf came with (uninvited). While I personally didn't have any problem with the way he was acting, I can see why anyone who has important things to do (ie. not me) would be annoyed. Have a good night all :)

Thanks for your input!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 6 April 2020, 12:17:08 AM »
For anyone unfamiliar, and since it pertains to this situation, the rules governing PVP on VC are available in the official VC Rules list. See #10 specifically https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gkj5W6BdrLTeYSSK5GF64cd3OU5gyV7U2PRnKOWWPAw/edit#gid=0

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 6 April 2020, 01:12:16 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the report. I can see that I overstepped my bounds, and during my recent reappearance, this definitely isn't a first. I have repeatedly acted very immature with the permissions I am given and, at times, clearly crossing the line. I have needlessly harassed players and been a general ass in the past few weeks that I have returned. I'm sorry that you had to get caught up in all of this, it was 100% wrong for me to use my staff abilities to infiltrate your base and proceed to antagonize you even when you asked to leave. You deserve better, and the serve deserves better. My presence isn't needed, the wonderful community is handling everything smoothly and our new staff members are sure to continue that onward. I have been on VC for a long time, in total 8 years, but that doesn't make this type of behavior excusable. Through the few weeks I have started to realize I am adding nothing to this server but harm and hurting it's established strong community led by a few who are absolutely dedicated to the server. It is unfair for me to continue my time on VillageCraft as a staff member as I have repeatedly proven to be a nuisance and a detractor rather than a helpful resource.

I hereby resign from my position on VillageCraft's staff team and I would hope others do not take their fleeting horrible experience with my behavior as a representation of the community or it's dutiful administration. This is a fantastic server with a resilient and strong community that refuses to die and I don't see that changing any time in the future. I apologize to those who have endured my harassment or abuse while I have been on, and I'm extremely sorry for ruining VillageCraft for you. A lot of you are my friends and I wish you all the best and hope for the server to last until the very end.

Good luck to Yvette, Luis, Frog, Sax, Legend, and Cyphur -- VC is in good hands with you all around. Sorry for being a dick.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 6 April 2020, 01:30:54 AM »
Topic Locked

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 6 April 2020, 10:24:52 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the report. I can see that I overstepped my bounds, and during my recent reappearance, this definitely isn't a first. I have repeatedly acted very immature with the permissions I am given and, at times, clearly crossing the line. I have needlessly harassed players and been a general ass in the past few weeks that I have returned. I'm sorry that you had to get caught up in all of this, it was 100% wrong for me to use my staff abilities to infiltrate your base and proceed to antagonize you even when you asked to leave. You deserve better, and the serve deserves better. My presence isn't needed, the wonderful community is handling everything smoothly and our new staff members are sure to continue that onward. I have been on VC for a long time, in total 8 years, but that doesn't make this type of behavior excusable. Through the few weeks I have started to realize I am adding nothing to this server but harm and hurting it's established strong community led by a few who are absolutely dedicated to the server. It is unfair for me to continue my time on VillageCraft as a staff member as I have repeatedly proven to be a nuisance and a detractor rather than a helpful resource.

I hereby resign from my position on VillageCraft's staff team and I would hope others do not take their fleeting horrible experience with my behavior as a representation of the community or it's dutiful administration. This is a fantastic server with a resilient and strong community that refuses to die and I don't see that changing any time in the future. I apologize to those who have endured my harassment or abuse while I have been on, and I'm extremely sorry for ruining VillageCraft for you. A lot of you are my friends and I wish you all the best and hope for the server to last until the very end.

Good luck to Yvette, Luis, Frog, Sax, Legend, and Cyphur -- VC is in good hands with you all around. Sorry for being a dick.
bro :( how do you leave out octo

and its been fun dicking with you on the server dude, even if we've had petty middleschool relationship most of our history together lel. hope to still see you come on now and then and tbh you haven't really done much but troll a bit. i doubt anyones gonna take your trolling and screwing around to heart, especially now a days lol. and I deff wouldn't call it "harrasment or abuse" this time around. (maybe in the past but not really this time lol) anyways mature reply, good man peng.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good