Author Topic: Destrcution of items, Killing of dogs and lying  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Shadow_Girl_Emzy (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Destrcution of items, Killing of dogs and lying
« on: 12 July 2020, 07:38:39 PM »
Accused player(s): Squat + JoMalachi
Accused of: Killing dogs, Burning players so they loose items, stealing items ( Will elaborate ) Being rude and lying
Player(s) effected: Shadow_Girl _Emzy
Time occurred: 26th March 3:13 (UK time zone)
Co-ordinates: never got the cords
(For unlawful attack reports) Was protected

Brief summary of what happened

Squat said I had to many dogs in a joking manner but never asked me to remove some, I remember walking outside my door and seeing 50 wild dogs outside my door so I tamed them.
On the 26th I logged on and in chat it started saying my dogs were dying to Squat and I asked him what he was doing, i tired to stop him but him or his friend threw lava on me so the dogs and me burnt with all my stuff.
I asked if I could live somewhere else to protect my dogs so he removed me from the claim so I couldn't get my stuff or move my dogs so admins had to help get some dogs of mine to safety and all my stuff had to be moved by world edit.
After this Squat was trying to get me in the wrong by saying I was pushing him into lava and was killing him when I was sitting with Cyphur getting my items back.

Offline Paste

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 4
  • Rabbits are just better.
    • View profile
Re: Destrcution of items, Killing of dogs and lying
« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2020, 07:53:20 PM »
I can vouch for Emily, I was in the village when all this went down, but never took action because I did not know that killing other's animals was illegal at the time, nor did I know of the report system.

I would also like to point out this was the same day I built my shop, which was later edited by Squat without my permission while I was not present for no other reason than "It looked bad". I do not have a screenshot, but as long as the shop has not been torn down, you should still be able to blocklog the shop and tell which blocks were placed by who, unless he rebuilt the whole shop, which I would doubt.
I'm sorry to say I'm probably one of the more normal ones. Have fun.

"If you compare yourself to Ten, you will always be sad. If you compare yourself to Tina, you will always be happy. Life is all about perspective."

Offline CyphurTheFox

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2020, 08:26:28 PM »
On the 26th I logged on and in chat it started saying my dogs were dying to Squat

This should have appeared in your MC client logs. If you'd like, talk to me at some point and I can help you try and dig up the relevant section of MC logs.
Lol next time don't go places you shouldn't be.
BULLSHIEET, KEEP BEING ADVENTUROUS PAL. I COMMEND THIS MAN

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2020, 09:30:46 PM »
https://pastebin.com/yh9ji2dD

Some more evidence from my Client Log

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 July 2020, 03:22:30 AM »
Not sure why you're filing a report four months after I already addressed this and logged it in reports. They were both already warned for PVP Bypass, I believed a warning was sufficient as it was their first offence (And they have not done anything since). If any staff disagrees, feel free but otherwise the matter was already resolved months ago.
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 July 2020, 07:19:52 AM »
There was a raid on their village and if you read what's going on around that they are trying to get Cypher and paste in trouble by twisting things, I was advised to file a report as no one actually knows what they did to me and others should know because they are the ones who are seen as "Innocent" ATM and I'm not ok with that, I wouldn't have filed a report if they didn't start trying to ruin reputations but they are, So as I have the evidence for the things they did I decided to start the report so the other people effected can voice what happened to them as well.

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 July 2020, 02:56:28 PM »
This report doesn't have anything to do with the other issue and if your reason for making this was to make them look bad then ill be locking this thread.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 July 2020, 05:10:49 PM »
Its so people knows who's in the wrong, From what I've read everyone is being rude to the victims and is siding with those who have done wrong and if that's how things are done around here tbh I don't want a part of it. I was never told that I had to post the report here when this happened and most people don't know what he has done, So he just gets to carry on ruining others reputation while others feel like they are going to be punished for something that is tiny compared to what Squat is done.

This is my opinion on what I have read and spoken to others about and if you close this because Im not allowed to let others know what he's done and he's allowed to make Paste and others look bad then I will be finding somewhere else to play because that's not how things should be settled.

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 July 2020, 07:32:44 PM »
I don't know if you understand how rule of law works, but all players on VillageCraft are subject to the rules in the same way. Meaning despite Squat breaking the rules, once, months ago, he is still entitled to file a report if players break rules in a way that affects him. Your issue is entirely separate from the issue of Squat and Paste/Cyphur. Your comments are unwelcome because we do not typically ask for players' perception on players, with rare exceptions. This issue was resolved at the time, which you were well aware of as I had helped you and filed a report. Unless there is new information or staff are specifically requesting context information, this isn't appropriate.

Topic locked.
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.