TheLegend12369
19 (33.9%)
Naomi
20 (35.7%)
papamoses
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: 28 April 2020, 03:54:26 PM

Author Topic: ELECTION: 6th Community Minister of VillageCraft  (Read 3733 times)

Offline OctoGamer (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
ELECTION: 6th Community Minister of VillageCraft
« on: 22 April 2020, 08:12:09 PM »
Election
of the
6th Community Minister of VillageCraft

Official vote here.

The Community Minister organizes community events to run on the server. The CM can also organize signatures to trigger a VC Parliament vote.

The candidate with the most approval votes wins. You can vote for whoever you like (including more than one). You must be a Member of Parliament on the forum to vote.

Nominations
took place here: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5031.0

Full information on the CM position here: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=4143.0

Candidates
-TheLegend12369
-Hobbes13
-papamoses
-Naomi

---

RESULTS:
Hobbes13 - 7
TheLegend12369 - 19
Naomi - 20
papamoses - 10

Congratulations Naomi! Thank you to all candidates and voters for participating in this election!
« Last Edit: 28 April 2020, 05:18:49 PM by Akomine »

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline OctoGamer (OP)

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: ELECTION: 6th Community Minister of VillageCraft
« Reply #1 on: 22 April 2020, 08:40:03 PM »
Papamoses for VC CM term 6!

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline TheSkippyNetwork (PWM)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: -1
  • I hate JanuaryJones
    • View profile
    • I DONT HAVE ONE
« Reply #2 on: 22 April 2020, 09:01:38 PM »
PAPAMOSES LETS GOOOOOOO

OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN VIDEO COMING 4/25
subscribe to theskippynetwork on youtube.

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 April 2020, 09:14:22 PM »
Naomi is a longstanding member of our community and I would be very excited to see her as CM, especially since I think she could bring a refreshing perspective to the role.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Legend in the role of CM again, as he has done a spectacular job as CM, and in my opinion, he has truly set the bar for a great CM.

#NaomiForCM
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

protoape

« Reply #4 on: 22 April 2020, 09:21:31 PM »
VOTE LEGEND FOR CM! Legend has been on the server since 2013, and in the past six or so months has become extremely proactive helping with the server and the forums. He's organized several successful events as CM and is wholely dedicated to the democratic system of this server. He's also part of staff and has excellent knowledge of the server and commands.

VOTE NAOMI FOR CM! Naomi is an extremely kind, friendly, and mature player on VC. She's active, helpful, and willing to implement new ideas to push the server forward and bring everyone together. She's active on voice calls and easy to talk to if you have ideas or recommendations. She's independent of staff if you prefer that.

I've spoken to them both personally and love their ideas! Take advantage of your vote and vote LEGEND and NAOMI for CM!  ;D

Offline Daypath

• Community Minister
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 4
  • driftwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 April 2020, 01:01:02 PM »
if u guys dont vote for hobbes i will break your nico nico fucking kneecaps
"I believe in pink capitalism. I only say that because its pink and pink is great" -Bahamut

"My daughter's a dyke but she can speedbridge" -Tina

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 April 2020, 05:09:23 PM »
vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline OctoGamer (OP)

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 April 2020, 07:18:13 PM »
#papa4cm2020

protoape

« Reply #8 on: 23 April 2020, 09:11:10 PM »
reasons to vote legend: im literally in love with him, what a god, very cool, enjoys a good hammock
reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 April 2020, 03:54:18 PM »
Changed the election to end in 3 days instead of 12. If votes are still coming in at a good pace in 4 days, we'll extend it. But it actually seems most people have voted at this point.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 28 April 2020, 04:01:33 PM »
The results have closed, and Naomi has won it by one vote! Congratulations! As per the CM guidelines, Naomi will take over from Legend within in the next 15 days. It's up to you how you want the handover to run, let us know your plans :)

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 April 2020, 04:32:26 PM »
Congratulations Naomi!!!!  :D
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Naomi

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 28 April 2020, 05:24:44 PM »
Thank you everyone who voted for me! I am so excited to serve the VillageCraft Community and will be touching base soon with some ideas I have.  I am so excited for us to thrive together as a community!
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)