Author Topic: [VIP] GIVEAWAY - Enter Here!!  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Yvette (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
[VIP] GIVEAWAY - Enter Here!!
« on: 3 May 2020, 09:51:36 PM »
Hello everyone!!

Since the server has awoken from a long slumber, and I have the spare money, I figured what better way to celebrate than with a VIP Giveaway!

I have donated 50$ and there are two 20$ VIPs, and a 10$ VIP up for grabs!
Additionally, Luis has committed another 20$ VIP Donation as well!

The criteria for entering are;
You cannot already be a Donor of 5$ or more, CM, or Staff
You must play on the server regularly (at least twice a week)

To enter, please write your favourite memory on VillageCraft (credit to Octo for doing this in his giveaway a few years back)! That's it - Good luck those who enter, winners will be randomly drawn! ♥
Winners will be drawn May 18th
« Last Edit: 7 May 2020, 03:54:06 AM by Jakrelia »
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Shadow_Girl_Emzy

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: [VIP] GIVEAWAY - Enter Here!!
« Reply #1 on: 4 May 2020, 12:17:49 AM »
My favourite memory on Village Craft is how kind members on the server was when I was kicked from Boner Creek, Not many servers have been that kind and it really shows now compassionate people are even if someone is new.

I also found the accidental air strike funny XD Even though I died.

Offline Nathan

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 4 May 2020, 12:41:49 AM »
I remember when I first joined the server after seven years of inactivity, Cyphur helped me get set up completely, Saxxy showed me a village I could stay in, and I really legitimately felt welcomed. Overtime I have become closer with those who frequently play and have made numerous friends. I know this isn't a specific memory, but I just wanted to say thank you to the current staff of villagecraft for making the second time around of me playing the better out of the two.

Offline LilEgg0

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 4 May 2020, 11:04:36 PM »
I love all the times ive built things with my friends on the server, and i also loved my starting experience on the server when everyone helped me out :)
-LilEgg0

Offline Yvette (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 7 May 2020, 03:53:40 AM »
Since there are less people entering than I initially thought I've changed the prizes around for mine ♥
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Yvette (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 May 2020, 11:31:49 PM »
Welll, this kinda flopped, I guess more people had VIP than I thought, everyone who entered will get a 20$ VIP  :D