Author Topic: Rest in peace, brother. Theodore Hickman (Theodorf) 5/12/99 - 6/25/20  (Read 9749 times)

Offline Airbongo (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
I just heard that Theo (Theodorf) suffered an accident on June 25th and passed away. Rest in peace, friend. I will remember you.

Theodore Hickman  5/12/99 - 6/25/20

« Last Edit: 4 July 2020, 03:13:58 AM by Airbongo »

Offline Kyro

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Theo was a good friend to many of us. May he be survived in the great memories we had with him.

Rest in Peace Theo

Kyro

Offline MutluMali

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 16
  • We begin and we end, at night, in the woods.
    • View profile
Is this real?

"Life can definitely be that way sometimes. Such a shitty game but with amazing graphics." ~tenretni
"How am I supposed to work under these conditions when I'm not tenretni???" ~Namoi
“Finally this menace has been quelled” ~Akomine

ME (MALI) FOR STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!! #Mali4Admin #mali4godemperor

Offline Airbongo (OP)

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile

Offline MutluMali

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile

"Life can definitely be that way sometimes. Such a shitty game but with amazing graphics." ~tenretni
"How am I supposed to work under these conditions when I'm not tenretni???" ~Namoi

Offline MutluMali

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Theodore is legitimately one of the best friends I've ever had. I hope he's doing okay up there, or wherever he is now. I'm going to miss him a lot.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
This news came to us late last night, and it's so sad to hear. I knew theo for so many years now. Originally on VC and then into other games and just hanging out and chatting on discord, shooting the shit, laughing at stuff. He was a fun guy to talk to and hang out with. I know a bunch of us had grown close to him over the years, so this loss hits hard.

Theo was a nice person, and he's going to be missed. Take it easy, brother, you will be remembered.

-Dan

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
I, like many people, grew close to Theo on VC. He always cracked jokes, made people laugh, and told people exactly what he was thinking. He was one of the most honest people I've ever talked to, and was always a joy to call and hang out with. He was a great friend and a great person, and it hurts to see him leave so soon.

Rest easy man, we won't forget about you.

-Parker

Offline Brutalfive

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Theo was a king. He always made jokes, knew how to make people laugh and have a good time. I, like many people on VC grew close to him, and he was one of the people on VC who was always there to help me and he made sure all of his friends were ok, never wanting them to be sad or mistreated - I can recall multiple times, even as recent as during lockdown, where he took time out of his day, sometimes over an hour, to help me when he didn't have to, all because he was a top tier person who cared for others. We all also know he didn't take anyone's B.S., he was honest and an amazing man. He will be deeply missed by everyone on VC, and will never be forgotten as an amazing player, person and friend who was apart of our family.
Rest In Peace Theo

- Eoin

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
RIP  :'(

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline FadeShock

• New Villager
    • View profile
May you be at peace Theo, wherever life takes you next.

Offline papamoses

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
We might not have gotten along all the time but this is sad to see. RIP  :'(

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
I like many others feel this loss with the community. From the first time I started playing villagecraft and Theo made Allison and I laugh and feel welcome. From the skype calls and teasing that always took place it was a good time. In the past few months I was lucky enough to get to know Theo better again, and it's this time that I will remember fondly when I think of him. If I ever wanted an honest opinion I knew I could trust Theo to give it and I will miss us hanging out in calls and on minecraft, just talking about anything and everything. I will miss my friend, but I will also make sure to remember him. Because a light as bright as Theodorf will shine bright and loud, as it should.

Theo my friend I will miss our chats and time together, but it will not be forgotten. I'll ride a bike for you like we always talked about. I hope you found peace you deserve

-Naomi
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline Frog

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • The Illustrious Pancake of Anitoch
    • View profile
I really only got to know Theo in the last few months. Rest in Peace, man.

-Frog

Offline _ForeverSwag878_

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • thank u, next
    • View profile
Rest in Peace :(
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Pineapple is good on pizza

Being struck by lightning is really a shocking experience!

Offline _Relevart_

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
I have only known Theo for 9 months. We didn't talk a lot but I did enjoy the conversations we had.
He once asked me if he could call me dad which I was cool with. He told me that he was going to pull up one day on his bike to stop for a visit. I had even told Legend that I would like to go see Theo this summer once this COVID SHIT lifted.
I didn't know Theo like Legend but he always talked highly of Theo.

RIP and RIDE HARD my son. You WILL be remembered!!

_Relevart_

Offline CSB

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • I like Penguins.
    • View profile
RIP Theo, you were a good friend.

Ok, in my defense, when I visited the link i was very high and didn't realize it was the onion. Now i shamed myself. fags
FUCK YOU FGTS

Offline CRH244

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Tee hee.
    • View profile
Rest in peace Theo, you were a great one.
"Jugglers and singers require applause."

Offline Linyxx

• Villager
  • Fuck The Secret Sauce I'm Gothalicious With Cheese
    • View profile
I have so much to say to him, and I regret not connecting with him again. He really was a great friend that really made everyone smile. I feel so empty right now.

May you be partying and being your crazy fun self where ever you are. Tranquil and happy.

Offline Gamalin

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Admitadly I hardly new the bloke except for his posts mainly. Even with such small connection it is very sad to hear he's gone. I wish the best to his family and his friends here and everywhere. RIP Theodore!  :(

Gamalin

Offline LilEgg0

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
I cant believe this.. this is surreal

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Absolutely unreal, Theo was such a cool dude, rest in peace bro. 
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline LilEgg0

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
While I may have not known you for as long as others have, you were one of my first friends on the server, and nothing can take away those amazing memories. You have made me laugh on too many occasions to count, and this hurts me to hear. rest easy Theodore Hickman, and may your next life bring you insurmountable happiness.

Offline LilEgg0

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
-Michael

Offline Airbongo (OP)

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Rest In Peace, Theo. <3 

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
Re: Rest in peace, brother. Theodore Hickman (Theodorf) 5/12/99 - 6/25/20
« Reply #26 on: 14 September 2020, 06:45:57 AM »
Rest in peace Theo. I just logged in for the first time in forever and saw this and I’ve been reading through our old messages still shocked. I wish I’d made more time to talk to you as life got busier. You were a good friend for so long and always made an effort to message me and ask how I was doing even long after I stopped playing. I’m so sorry to hear this and I hope his family and close friends are all doing okay.
discord- katie#7438

NotEnder

Re: Rest in peace, brother. Theodore Hickman (Theodorf) 5/12/99 - 6/25/20
« Reply #27 on: 1 October 2020, 07:39:36 PM »
I've been gone for far too long. Theo had a charming wit and never passed up the opportunity to brighten up someone else's day with some well-placed humor. I will cherish the handful of memories we made during the era of 2015-2016.

Rest in peace man, I hope your close ones have been able to process this in the months that have passed and remember the legacy you left behind.