Author Topic: Theodorf Land Preservation  (Read 1108 times)

Offline LilEgg0 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Theodorf Land Preservation
« on: 1 July 2020, 01:40:37 AM »
I think what we should do to honor Theodorf as an important member of our server, we should make his land tourable to other members through /warp ad, so we can have something big to remember him by. His death has shaken me down to the core, he was such a good man, and he didnt deserve to go so early. I wont forget all the amazing memories we had on the server together. RIP

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Re: Theodorf Land Preservation
« Reply #1 on: 1 July 2020, 11:56:40 AM »
Tranquility can already be accessed through warp ad atm, it's a beautiful demonstration of Theo's incredible building skill and eye for crazy palettes. If anyone gets the chance it's inspiring
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Theodorf Land Preservation
« Reply #2 on: 3 July 2020, 02:41:02 PM »
This has been discussed a bit, and it seems anyone I ask agrees with it. His major builds like Tranquility can certainly become public-owned villages for anyone to enjoy.

For anyone interested, there is also a monument/memorial for him in Qualia, with a ground section and an island in the sky that features part of one of his mushroom house builds, plus a statue dedicated to him. Visit it any time at /warp Theo, or find it in the hills of Qualia. Look for the mushrooms!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air