Poll

Should we add the plugin Marriage Master to the server?

Yes
17 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
Abstain
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: 14 August 2020, 05:02:56 AM

Author Topic: PARLIAMENT VOTE #22: Adding the Plugin, Marriage Master - VOTE PASSED  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
NOTICE: To Register for Parliament, post a reply to the thread in this link: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=22.0

VOTE PASSED

Parliament Vote #22 - Add the Marriage Master Plugin

Should we add the plugin Marriage Master to the server?

Link: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/marriage-master

What would this do?
Players would be able to marry one another with the help of a priest
The following marriage introduces Marriage features such as Teleport to partner, XP Boost when near partner, faster health regeneration when near partner, Shared Home with partner, Private Chat with your partner, Ability to kiss your partner, Gift Items to your partner, etc. (please read the plugin information at the link to get the full list of perks and commands

What this would entail:
This would give players an added roleplay experience to the game
Weddings on the server would enable players to get creative with venues as you could build one in your town, Weddings can happen anywhere

Who would be Priests?
Add the "Marriage Master" Plugin to VC with the following guidelines:
- The Community Minister has the choice to be priest.
- Staff members have the choice to be priests.
- 1 VillageCraft player will be chosen as a priest each month and their priesthood lasts 1 month. Players will notify the CM that they are interested, and a priest will be randomly drawn from the pool on the first of the month.
- If someone really wants a certain player to marry them then they can request priesthood from the CM or Staff to be a priest, which will last 1 month.

This is a vote initiated by Community Minister Naomi, and was nominated by players:
Allison (AlliCat_22), Brutalfive, 123NiceGirl4, Linyxx. Tenretni

Staff Approval: Akomine, CyphurTheFox, KingNurtul, TheLegend12369

If "yes" is majority, Marriage Master will be implemented on the server
If "no" is majority, the plugin will not be added

All Members of Parliament may vote.
For the act to pass, a majority of voting MPs must vote in favor.

If you are indifferent, please abstain.

Discussions:
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5124.0
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5133.0
« Last Edit: 28 August 2020, 11:02:37 AM by Naomi »
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: PARLIAMENT VOTE #22: Adding the Plugin, Marriage Master
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2020, 02:38:17 PM »
It looks like this is an overwhelming unanimous consensus, which is a great goal to strive for, and perhaps evidence that the deliberation process works well. This vote can come to a successful close!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Re: PARLIAMENT VOTE #22: Adding the Plugin, Marriage Master - VOTE PASSED
« Reply #2 on: 14 August 2020, 08:50:24 PM »
This has passed! Thank you to everyone for participating in the discussion and then everyone who voted on this plugin! I expect that we will see this plugin implemented in 1.16 unless an admin states otherwise. Start planning your weddings players! <3
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)