Author Topic: Starting Next Month! The VillageCraft Community Showcase!  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Starting Next Month! The VillageCraft Community Showcase!
« on: 23 August 2020, 08:22:44 PM »
Hello Everyone! I am excited to announce my next CM Project that will be launched next month and that is The Community Showcase!
The third Monday of each month a different VillageCraft Village will be able to show off their village with the help of the CM Team in an event. At a certain time chosen by whomever is hosting everyone will be welcome to warp or tpa to their village where they will get a tour or a chance to explore what the player has created. The host will also select a special food to give to everyone during the showcase and then they will have a type of entertainment of their choice. The purpose of this is to promote what makes VillageCraft special, the players and the villages they create. The guidelines will be posted below as well as a list of when different villages will host. Sign up your village by replying to this thread or talking to me. This was an idea I had when I decided to run for CM and I am so glad that I am bringing it to you!

VillageCraft Community Showcase

What does hosting entail?
  • Hosting Community Showcase means you will have to decide how to showcase your village to the guests.
  • You will be responsible for selecting a special food to give out and the CM will help you with getting this food
  • You will plan some type of entertainment ex: a mini game, a skit/play, ect.
  • You will choose the event starting time

How do I sign up?
  • By replying to this thread stating which village you are showcasing and which month you'd like to host
  • By telling the CM (Naomi) that you wish to showcase and which village and month you'd like to post/li]
Dates of the Next Village Showcases
  • 9-20-2020 - Silva - Hosted by Allison & Naomi @7 pm EST
  • 10-18-2020 - Sheep Central - Hosted by gerrit70 @7 pm EST
  • 11-15-2020 - Slime Kingdom - Hosted by KingNurtul
  • 12-20-2020 - Istrana - Hosted by Yvette
  • 1-18-2021 - Qualia - Hosted by Naomi
  • 2-20-2021 - Crystal Hollow- Hosted by ShadowGirlEmzy
  • 3-21-2021 - TBA - Hosted by
  • 4-18-2021 - TBA - Hosted by

Thank you all for you time and I am so excited to get to show what VillageCraft has to offer Village wise!

The guidelines are open to discussion and adjustment so please feel free to add input below. Let me know what you all think! :D
« Last Edit: 28 December 2020, 09:49:12 AM by Naomi »
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline KingNurtul

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
Re: Starting Next Month! The VillageCraft Community Showcase!
« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2020, 03:25:33 AM »
I would like to showcase Slime Kingdom, probably in November, unless something changes in my life before then
My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 August 2020, 07:09:13 PM »
I'd like to showcase Istrana in December
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 August 2020, 12:57:27 AM »
I'll showcase Guardian Estates, not sure when tho.

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 September 2020, 11:05:45 PM »
Bumping to see if we have any interested in showcasing in October! I have had a few inquires but nothing concrete :D

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 September 2020, 12:39:02 AM »
Bumping to see if we have any interested in showcasing in October! I have had a few inquires but nothing concrete :D

I've been working on Valace Canals a lot, and I can possibly showcase it in October. Honestly, I'd like to get more work done on it before a showcase, but if nobody else comes thru, we can consider Valace the backup if you like. Up to you. Probably still try to get another village on the docket instead lol

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 September 2020, 12:48:39 PM »
Gerritt has confirmed hosting the October Community Showcase showing his village Sheep Central!

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 October 2020, 12:47:29 PM »
Don't forget you can sign up for next years slots for hosting a Community Showcase!

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 2 December 2020, 09:11:24 AM »
As Istrana prepares for this months Showcase, don't forget to sign up to show your village in 2021! we have slots open in January and February to fill

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 December 2020, 09:50:26 AM »
Our first Showcase of 2021 will be Qualia! Then Emily is inviting everyone to enjoy Crystal Hollow in February! The March and April dates are posted above, feel free to sign up to host a community showcase!

vote for naomi idiots