Author Topic: Suggestion! A Gods Plugin  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Suggestion! A Gods Plugin
« on: 28 August 2020, 11:01:58 AM »
I've been hearing off and on about the old gods plugin that people really want back and this one was recommended by various players

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/new-gods.55163/

In looking at this plugin it also has marriage but it's lackluster compared to the one we just approved so based on how the discussion goes we can always remove that.
Another aspect that some might like removed is the prefixes to names, this might confuse from the prefixes VillageCraft already uses, but again discuss your thoughts on that below

Another sad thing is it doesn't seem that you can create the truly custom gods, but it is your own religion that you can make up whatever you want about it, the plugin itself just remains simplistic in it's approach calling them all gods.

Regardless this seems to be the only one on the plugin sites and the features of this one that are god related (ex: building altars, sacrificing, general worshipping) seem to be pretty fun!

Please discuss below your thoughts!
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline RedFox_13

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
Re: Suggestion! A Gods Plugin
« Reply #1 on: 28 August 2020, 01:34:30 PM »
Is this the same one I suggested a few years ago? I think a religion plugin would really add to the server, are there physical forms for the gods?

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 August 2020, 02:05:31 PM »
Yep! It's the exact one you recommended years ago and as far as I'm aware there isn't any physical forms
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline FadeShock

• New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 August 2020, 02:30:08 PM »
I have a feeling this will get pretty chaotic really fast. Can't wait for someone to start a crusade.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 August 2020, 08:19:19 PM »
I'd have fun with this, seeing it come back, I approve both as a staff member and a player. I already know what I will make

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 August 2020, 03:59:47 PM »
I also approve as a staff member and player. Religion would add a fun and interesting "new" aspect to the server.

Offline ShadowNotice

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • Okay
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 August 2020, 10:29:46 PM »
I liked it due to the rewards after sacrificing enough to your god. I was granted many boons, but my favorite was the fire aspect II stick.
My llamas ran away, I need to go find some more.