Author Topic: Marriage Master Priests  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Marriage Master Priests
« on: 14 October 2020, 01:54:13 PM »
Marriage Master Priests

Guidelines
- The Community Minister has the choice to be priest.
- Staff members have the choice to be priests.
- If someone really wants a certain player to marry them then they can request priesthood from the CM or Staff to be a priest, which will last 1 month.

Note: Priest for Marriage Master is different than Priest for New Gods. New Gods priests CAN NOT marry anyone

Sign up for Marriage Master priest by informing Naomi or replying to this thread!
« Last Edit: 30 December 2020, 05:38:19 PM by Akomine »
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Re: Marriage Master Priests
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2020, 12:44:47 PM »
The month is ending! Sign up for an opportunity to be a Marriage Master Priest for a month!

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Offline RedFox_13

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2020, 12:49:45 PM »
Sign me uppppp

Offline HamAndEggs

• New Villager
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2020, 05:30:26 PM »
please

i want to marry people

mariage is the only thing that will sustain me

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 November 2020, 07:53:10 AM »
Ham_And_Eggs is the November Marriage Master Priest! Enjoy marrying people during the month of November!

If you wish to be a priest for Marriage Master don't forget to reply to this thread to sign up for next month's drawing!

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 November 2020, 03:06:25 PM »
Bumping to remind everyone they could sign up for a chance to have a month where they can marry people to each other! Just let me know if you want to be added to the list!

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 1 December 2020, 12:27:10 PM »
AlliCat_22 is the Marriage Master Priest for December! Reply to this thread for the chance to be a priest in January

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 December 2020, 05:37:45 PM »
Parliament vote 26 has amended the text of this plugin. http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5251.0

Monthly priests have been removed, so I've removed all mention of them. Now priests are the CM, participating Staff, and anyone who wants to marry a pair of people, at those people's request. That priesthood by request lasts 1 month. Enjoy!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air