Author Topic: ascn is ip banned because of his brother  (Read 1246 times)

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
ascn is ip banned because of his brother
« on: 15 January 2021, 02:28:03 PM »
Hi! So we're trying to get ascension101 on the server but his brother chirpa got him IP banned. Can you undo the IP ban? It seems a little unfair because its something his brother did

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Re: ascn is ip banned because of his brother
« Reply #1 on: 15 January 2021, 03:00:59 PM »
I think one of the issues was Chirpa was using ascn's account to get on
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 January 2021, 03:02:42 PM »
Chirpa was banned for a lot of things, including many cases of ban evasion. The IP ban was part of the response to this. How can we be sure he's not going to return with new accounts, or simply use Ascn's account to bypass his ban? Ascn isn't without previous offences too, there's a chance the ban includes them both intentionally (I'll have to check when not on my phone). Is there a reason Ascn isn't appealing himself?

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 March 2021, 02:29:28 AM »
It looked like Ascension101 was unbanned today, I was checking when he was last online out of curiosity. It seems for the time being this has been resolved, and since soph hasn't replied, and Ascn didn't appeal for himself I'm going to lock this as its been months. If this isn't resolved, Ascn, (or @sophsparks ) message a staff member on Discord or bring it up to us again here.

Topic Locked.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good