LilEgg0
5 (7.7%)
ShadowGirlEmzy
8 (12.3%)
Bahamut
3 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: 28 January 2021, 12:26:40 PM

Author Topic: ELECTION: 7th Community Minister of VillageCraft  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
ELECTION: 7th Community Minister of VillageCraft
« on: 21 January 2021, 12:24:58 PM »
Election
of the
7th Community Minister of VillageCraft

Official vote here.

The Community Minister organizes community events to run on the server. The CM can also organize signatures to trigger a VC Parliament vote.

The candidate with the most approval votes wins. You can vote for whoever you like (including more than one). You must be a Member of Parliament on the forum to vote.

Nominations
took place here: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5273.0

Full information on the CM position here: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=4143.0

Candidates

-AlliCat_22
-Dipjack
-Hobbes13
-TheLegend12369
-LilEgg0
-ShadowGirlEmzy
-Bahamut
« Last Edit: 15 April 2021, 11:02:43 AM by Naomi »
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline RedFox_13

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
Re: ELECTION: 7th Community Minister of VillageCraft
« Reply #1 on: 21 January 2021, 02:22:58 PM »
Thank you to everyone who's voted for me already! I really appreciate yall supporting me, and allowing me to possibly represent yall!!!

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2021, 04:18:16 PM »
Let's gooooo Legend
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 January 2021, 06:53:23 PM »
Thank you everyone for supporting me. Regardless of the outcome of this election, I am grateful to have the opportunity to run and see the support that is coming from you all. I won't let you down ♥️.

Offline LilEgg0

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 January 2021, 01:49:48 AM »
Damn, I was really hopeful. I'll be happy with whoever is the CM next anyway!

Offline Dipjack

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 January 2021, 08:47:57 AM »
Cool

Offline RedFox_13

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 January 2021, 09:13:54 AM »
Idk whether I'm supposed to just keep campaigning but I'm gonna anyways so: Vote for me please! I really want to be CM because I know I can do a great job. I mean you already know I'm dedicated since I am 1/3 of Village Weekly. I'm active daily (usually from discord because I do have to work lol) but I promise I'm reading and watching everything that happens. I'm also more than happy then to answer questions if anyone has doubts or wants to know my ideas idk

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
!
« Reply #7 on: 26 January 2021, 02:37:40 PM »
Idk whether I'm supposed to just keep campaigning but I'm gonna anyways so:

Campaigning is always good! If I had to guess my success in campaigning came from clear ideas of what I wanted to do as CM, show the community that you're a good choice :)

There is still over a day left in the election so all candidates please feel free to keep campaigning!

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: !
« Reply #8 on: 26 January 2021, 05:08:26 PM »
Idk whether I'm supposed to just keep campaigning but I'm gonna anyways so:

Campaigning is always good! If I had to guess my success in campaigning came from clear ideas of what I wanted to do as CM, show the community that you're a good choice :)

There is still over a day left in the election so all candidates please feel free to keep campaigning!
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5076.0
Lool that was a good election. Theo was trash talking my vote whipping skills one night on discord. Something about my old VC influence being gone or some shit. So I got like 8 people to vote for PapaMoses and then got em to vote for Legend once it was obvious Moses wasn't going to win. Got Legend ahead by like 1 vote but then I struck a nice backroom deal with Theo and backed down. Got Theo real scared tho. Don't doubt an old man's skills.

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 January 2021, 07:30:14 PM »
I'd like to formally say that I am dropping out of the race. I've already done it before and would rather just help whoever the next CM is instead. Thank you all for your support and I am sorry to anyone I let down. <3

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 28 January 2021, 03:30:56 PM »
Allison has won the Election for 7th Community Minister of VillageCraft! Congratulations! When talking with Allison we have decided that she can go ahead and get her CM roles on February 1st so I can begin giving her hands on CM Training, I will also have my things stripped at this date. We will have an official handing over ceremony on February 6th at 7:30 pm EST where my CM Tag will be handed to her and she will receive the ownership of Event Neighborhood.

Thanks for my 9 months! I look forward to helping our 7th CM get started <3

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 January 2021, 03:45:05 PM »
Of course stripping was going to be involved... tisk tisk

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 28 January 2021, 04:00:15 PM »
gettin flashbacks to when a bunch of candidates mysteriously dropped out of the 2020 Democratic Primaries and ensured a biden victory
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 28 January 2021, 04:07:24 PM »
gettin flashbacks to when a bunch of candidates mysteriously dropped out of the 2020 Democratic Primaries and ensured a biden victory

I wouldn't say this is similar at all tbh this is a bizarre case all on it's own. I'm voted out and then most of the candidates don't passionately campaign it makes sense the only one that did aka Allison won.

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 28 January 2021, 04:30:02 PM »
At least this was an Approval vote ballot, so it's not like you can steal votes haha

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air