Author Topic: Protect Villages in the End  (Read 30 times)

Offline Brutalfive (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Protect Villages in the End
« on: 7 April 2021, 10:32:34 PM »
So now that the End is infinite, could we introduce village protection in the End. I think this would be a good idea as many players, including myself have stuff in the End that we would like protected.

I cant think of any drawbacks at current but am very interested in hearing a potential discussion on this.

Thanks

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 3
    • View profile
Re: Protect Villages in the End
« Reply #1 on: 7 April 2021, 11:02:03 PM »
The End is meant to be an Anarchic sort of area that you enter at your own risk, I personally like it how it is but interested to see what others think.
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline TheLegend12369

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 April 2021, 11:06:14 PM »
I personally kinda like having a "no man's land" of sorts with more lax rules, but at the same time I am indifferent, so I am interested in hearing other people's opinions as well. I could be swayed either way.
reasons to vote legend: im literally in love with him, what a god, very cool, enjoys a good hammock

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 8
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 7 April 2021, 11:09:31 PM »
Abstaining on this personally,  but don't see as big a "need" to have it be a no mans land as back in the day when it was just the center end island.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=4902.msg45587#msg45587

I suppose the simplest answer to the question of “why is Octo staff?” is that the people who make that decision want him to be.

Also, this thread is in the wrong place. Should be under Reports and Grievances, since it’s a bitch thread.