Poll

Who should be the 8th Community Minister of VillageCraft?

TheLegend12369
15 (44.1%)
KoalaBurrito
19 (55.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: 29 April 2021, 12:11:39 PM

Author Topic: RUNOFF ELECTION: 8th Community Minister of VillageCraft  (Read 2252 times)

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
RUNOFF ELECTION: 8th Community Minister of VillageCraft
« on: 22 April 2021, 12:11:10 PM »
Runoff Election
for the
8th Community Minister of VillageCraft

Official vote here.

The election for the 8th Community Minister of VillageCraft ended in a tie, so the winner will be decided in a runoff election. You may vote for only one person, and can change your vote as many times as you like in the 7 days it runs for. You must be a Member of Parliament on the forum to vote.

Quote from: Community Minister Guidelines: Section B3ii
If there is a tie for winner, a First-Past-The-Post election ballot between the tied winners will determine the final winner, where voters make only 1 choice. Further ties will be resolved with a random number generator.

The Community Minister organizes community events to run on the server. The CM can also join new Senate Sessions and certify Simple Parliament Votes. Find out more about the CM here.

Candidates
TheLegend12369
KoalaBurrito
« Last Edit: 22 April 2021, 12:17:04 PM by luisc99 »

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Re: RUNOFF ELECTION: 8th Community Minister of VillageCraft
« Reply #1 on: 22 April 2021, 12:30:23 PM »
Like many of you, I was unfortunately not active during the majority of Legend's previous CM term. However, I was present for his last event- the sea build comp. That event was probably the most fun I had on VC in years. Countless late nights of chatting, mindless placing of sandstone, and some friendly competition made for a truly unforgettable event. The success of the event can be almost solely attributed to Legend's skill at coming up with ideas, planning, and executing them in fantastic manner. Legend did a great job last time, and I think he'll do even better this time if he is to be elected. #BleedLegend
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2021, 12:28:30 PM »
Koala has been elected the 8th Community Minister of VillageCraft. They will become CM within 15 days, to be decided by the winner

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 April 2021, 07:45:02 AM »
Koala has been elected the 8th Community Minister of VillageCraft. They will become CM within 15 days, to be decided by the winner
NICE!!!!!

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good