Author Topic: Request Village Protection or Donor Perks When Staff Are Offline  (Read 23285 times)

Offline Ferreira_1

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Request Village Protection (when staff are offline)
« Reply #31 on: 15 May 2013, 02:17:20 AM »
Village owner(s): Ferreira_1
Village name: AquaKingdom
Co-ordinates: X= -1009.86353 (-1010) // c: -64 (14)   Z= 4688.99356 (4688) // c: 293 (0)
PVP (on or off): Off
$5000 in account (yes or no) Yes
Village meets protection requirements (yes or no+why): no but I want it protected so it doesn't get griefed. it would take some time to rebuild it as its underwater
Description and/or screenshot: It's a Big Dome with a building in making inside. It's underwater and there should be a path made out of glass leading to Moo_Kingdom. The floor should be made of wood (inside the dome) and the walls and roof of the dome made entirely out of glass.

Protected. Looks cool so far :)

THANKS!  :D

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #32 on: 18 May 2013, 06:56:32 PM »
Village owner(s): joshtimasprime and njb23
Village name: Mushypoo kingdom
Co-ordinates: x:-2290 y:89 z:2549 f:2(north) /-177
Village meets protection requirements (yes or no+why): Yes
I recently became the unofficial owner of a mushroom island and I want to get it protected. I made 6 houses of varying size and they are not just blocks. (though 3 are mushroom houses but I thought that would be ok because of the biom) I made a road and when its protected my best friend noah (njb23) will join it. There is one house hanging off the side off a cliff on the other side, remember to include that when protecting please. also there is this house that was griefed in the middle of the village and it would be really cool if someone could roll it back so its fixed and looks nice. I will add the player it belongs to so he can use his house.
Is this all the info I need?

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 18 May 2013, 08:31:56 PM »
Village owner(s): joshtimasprime and njb23
Village name: Mushypoo kingdom
Co-ordinates: x:-2290 y:89 z:2549 f:2(north) /-177
I recently became the unofficial owner of a mushroom island and I want to get it protected. I made 6 houses of varying size and they are not just blocks. (though 3 are mushroom houses but I thought that would be ok because of the biom) I made a road and when its protected my best friend noah (njb23) will join it. There is one house hanging off the side off a cliff on the other side, remember to include that when protecting please. also there is this house that was griefed in the middle of the village and it would be really cool if someone could roll it back so its fixed and looks nice. I will add the player it belongs to so he can use his house.
Is this all the info I need?

You could say please.

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #34 on: 18 May 2013, 09:04:57 PM »
OK. please? Please mommy? Please? :D

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #35 on: 18 May 2013, 09:26:05 PM »
Ajamine, an active player, is the one who was griefed.
Josh, that island is effing giant. Why did you build a village around this guy's house?

I don't think it's fair that ajamine's stuff gets put into a village he didn't ask to join.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #36 on: 18 May 2013, 10:44:28 PM »
I didn't build on the whole island only like half. I didn't think he would mind since his house was already griefed. If i add him to the village does it really change anything for ajamine? he can still build whatever he wants. i don't care. i am not as ocd about this island as my precious cozycottages. i just want this island so i can have an unlimited amount of mycelium and because i love the look of mushroom bioms. its also pretty mountainous and those are cool. maybe we should wait and ask ajamine. that would be polite. i can wait.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #37 on: 19 May 2013, 09:41:52 AM »
maybe we should wait and ask ajamine. that would be polite. i can wait.

Fantastic idea :)

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #38 on: 19 May 2013, 11:01:02 AM »
I added some mooshroom cows and bred them in that pin for you :)

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #39 on: 19 May 2013, 01:16:04 PM »
thank you! I was worried that no more would spawn! I didn't pin it up I think red did. You're the best star!

Offline Linyxx

• Villager
  • Fuck The Secret Sauce I'm Gothalicious With Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #40 on: 25 January 2014, 03:08:44 PM »
Could you please consider our village? :)

Village owner(s): Linyxx {me} bekkkah and Evanlikespie
Village name: Satansville
Co-ordinates: around x:1896 y:24 z:-217
PVP (on or off): Off please
$5000 in account (yes or no): Yes :D
Village meets protection requirements (yes or no+why): As in the requirements in the Help center? Yes, But it is not completely finished. I want it to be protected because one person found it and keeps tp-ing his friends there to kill or steal our stuff. Also I am thinking of expanding in the near future
Description and/or screenshot: {sorry about no screenshots, my files were to large} I Found this place while venturing around the world. It was abandoned, basically just a fence bordering a plot of land with a few crops -and yes i checked the previous owner had been gone for a year- The main Island has a large pub, crops, a mountain, and a head exhibit. Over connected to the main island, though i dont include it as a part of it, is a garden that is a work in progress, behind the 'mansion' at the gardens edge are stairs leading up to two flat areas, both to be temples ether to made up gods { enderman god, Cactus, or something} or actual gods {Isis and Cernunnos} But as I said they are a work in progress and I am in the process of making one area larger. Connected by a bridge is a man made island, where houses are going to be, two of which are already up. Behind the Village is a Grave yard where gravestones are, It is also an ideal place to find mobs. Also at the front is a small man made island connected by a smaller bridge which is going to be our welcome island, but we have yet to obtain a grass block or silktouch shovel.
There are no roads, Seeing as this is to be a smaller, less modernized village, and doesnt feel like there should be roads let alone room for them. In the future we are planning on making a railway, connecting our village to another neighboring one or the main one itself. Some shoppes we are planing on making, or are in the process of is an alchemist shop, head shop, food shop, and mineral shop. Also, would it be okay to ask for the water -like a few blocks- around our village to be protected as well? 

Thank you guys for considering, Me and Bekkkah have been waiting for ever, and one admin just completely ignored us when we asked. Hope you like our village :D
« Last Edit: 25 January 2014, 03:12:11 PM by Linyxx »

Offline TheFlash1119

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
Re: Request Village Protection When Staff Are Offline
« Reply #41 on: 7 May 2017, 12:16:44 PM »
can I still use this?

Offline Akomine (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 7 May 2017, 01:07:36 PM »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline TheFlash1119

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 7 May 2017, 03:57:27 PM »
Village owner(s): TheFlash1119
Village name: Eudaimonia
Co-ordinates: ~ -1250, 64, 850 (includes everything from beach to across the river where the farm is)
PVP (on or off): Off please
$5000 in account (yes or no): yes
Village meets protection requirements (yes or no+why): Yes (has five+ buildings, asked Shensley he said it looked fine)
Description and/or screenshot: (going from north end to south end) First there are two beach homes, with access to private beach areas (fenced off). Then, following the path/road, you reach a large apartment/office tower with 19 floors (20 counting the roof) this tower has multiple tiers of suites/offices, along with a two-story master suite (18th floor). Continuing south, you cross over the river via a birch bridge, and you reach the beginnings of a suburban area. There are two stone-brick and red sandstone buildings, each with two stories and four homes. Following the road westward from there, you reach the Farm, which is completely fenced-off, has a stock/supply building, and has a wheat farm (I'm planning to expand the farm to include animal pens soon). The farm also has three guard dogs.
That's pretty much the village, sorry I couldn't include a photo here. Anyways, I hope you like my village, and please consider protecting it ASAP.
Thanks,
Flash

Offline TheFlash1119

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #44 on: 7 May 2017, 08:04:21 PM »
nvm the above post, I got it protected when staff came online

Offline Gamalin

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #45 on: 13 October 2017, 10:47:04 AM »
Request Village Protection form:

Village owner(s):Gamalin
Village name: Mythrim
Co-ordinates: 12035/13060
PVP (on or off): OFF
$5000 in account (yes or no): Yes

Mythrim has risen and fallen throughout the ages (last 7 years or so) but never has it been given such freedom (in other words not using towny 16x16 restrictions) now finally it can look and feel as it was meant to, like home.
Please feel free to stroll down the streets and enjoy the many sites (that are to come)

« Last Edit: 13 October 2017, 10:49:19 AM by Gamalin »

Offline Gamalin

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #46 on: 16 October 2017, 04:55:40 AM »
My thanks Frog for taking care of this!

Now to save up the 100K to get rid of the pesky MOBS  :P

Offline Dyscatastrophe

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Am kinda alive
    • View profile
« Reply #47 on: 1 September 2019, 03:35:32 AM »
Village owners: Dyscatastrophe + ScalyDude
Village name: Noctectores
Co-ordinates: 13616.610, 64.00000, 11149.672
PVP: Off
$5000 in account: Yes
Village meets protection requirements: Yes
Description: Residential area that accommodates our current members with a fountain in the middle and other little add ons like an enchantment room and a greenhouse. There's also a new expanding market if you head North behind the welcome sign.
Commercial Photography

Offline RedFox_13

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
Re: Request Village Protection or Donor Perks When Staff Are Offline
« Reply #48 on: 28 June 2020, 11:36:08 PM »
In-game username: Redfox13
Donation amount:70
And if you have donated more than once,
Total donation amount:over 100 i dont remeber