Poll

Should we have VC UHC Reboot: QUARANTINE Edition?

Definitely!
14 (73.7%)
Yes!
5 (26.3%)
No!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: VC UHC REBOOT: QUARANTINE Edition  (Read 2686 times)

Offline PengBunny (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
VC UHC REBOOT: QUARANTINE Edition
« on: 2 April 2020, 11:52:26 AM »
So... you're all locked up in your house and told "stay at home" by your pesky government or your terrible mother.

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/

You've bit the bullet and decided maybe Minecraft wasn't so bad after all and return to that server you've built countless memories until the "pandemic" dies down and life resumes as you know it. But what if before you go back to your boring life -- before you go back to boring school, boring work, boring friends...

You partake in something amazing.

Let us use this chaos outside as a reunion of all VillageCraft players, old and new, to organize a mind-bending session of UHC. For those of you that live under a rock, UHC stands for Ultra Hardcore, meaning a game mode where YOU DO NOT REGENERATE HEALTH unless you use potions/golden apples. It will be a PVP DEATHMATCH with either individuals or teams pitted against each other in an arena. The Victor takes home the coveted UHC Tag and their balls a little bigger. So what do you say? DURING THIS QUARANTINE LET'S PLAY!

Worried about banned players coming back? The event itself will be held on a separate server from the main VillageCraft server. This means you can completely destroy your worst enemy even if they aren't welcomed onto VillageCraft. VC UHC REBOOT: QUARANTINE Edition will take place on a date decided by YOU. Should we get enough momentum you can expect an exact date in the coming weeks!

Spread the word! Got friends that used to play VillageCraft but think Minecraft is lame now? Let them know how stupid they are and that they should be competing for the most prestigious award in Minecraft History. I want normal players, I want donators, I want staff members, I want the oldest of old that you would never expect, I want the banned, I want the loved, I want the hated, I want Air, I want Die, I want the newest of souls... I WANT EVERYONE TO PLAY THIS ROUND OF UHC. There are no excuses.

So what are you waiting for? Invite your closest VC friends and tell them to invite their VC friends for this colossal event!

If you are interested in VC UHC REBOOT: QUARANTINE EDITION please indicate in a post below and don't forget to vote in the poll above so we can gather enough momentum to make this thing happen.  8)

« Last Edit: 2 April 2020, 01:10:36 PM by PengBunny »
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Frog

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The Illustrious Pancake of Anitoch
    • View profile
Re: VC UHC REBOOT: QUARANTINE Edition
« Reply #1 on: 2 April 2020, 11:54:14 AM »
I'd be down, tbh.

Offline Daypath

• Senator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 4
  • driftwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 2 April 2020, 11:54:41 AM »
yes lets get die over

smart 100
"I believe in pink capitalism. I only say that because its pink and pink is great" -Bahamut

"My daughter's a dyke but she can speedbridge" -Tina

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 2 April 2020, 11:55:51 AM »
Sounds pretty fuckin fun to me.

Offline Brutalfive

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 2 April 2020, 12:02:47 PM »
So this is an arena game?

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 2 April 2020, 12:11:39 PM »
I suck at stuff like this but it sounds fun! I'd be game
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline PengBunny (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 2 April 2020, 12:18:11 PM »

Yes, typically VC UHC is held in an arena so matches don't go on forever. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see in this UHC don't hesitate!

My daddy is Air

Offline Brutalfive

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 2 April 2020, 12:23:52 PM »

Yes, typically VC UHC is held in an arena so matches don't go on forever. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see in this UHC don't hesitate!

In this case, this sounds like it could be a fun event/game that players could partake in. I like the idea, even though I'm not  PVPer myself, I think having arena games like this is good. Although I wouldn't support unbanning players for this, as if a player is banned it is normally for good reason, and they should only be unbanned if their temp banishment has ended, or they have successfully appealed to staff. Otherwise, I really like this idea!

Offline PengBunny (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 2 April 2020, 12:26:36 PM »

In this case, this sounds like it could be a fun event/game that players could partake in. I like the idea, even though I'm not  PVPer myself, I think having arena games like this is good. Although I wouldn't support unbanning players for this, as if a player is banned it is normally for good reason, and they should only be unbanned if their temp banishment has ended, or they have successfully appealed to staff. Otherwise, I really like this idea!

VC UHC isn't hosted on the main VC server, so banned players won't be welcomed back to the actual VillageCraft server. Therefore I see no problem in welcoming the banned back to get their asses kicked by real VillageCraft members. Anyone you hate? Beat them in UHC and you now hold all the marbles.

My daddy is Air

Offline Brutalfive

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 2 April 2020, 12:29:18 PM »

VC UHC isn't hosted on the main VC server, so banned players won't be welcomed back to the actual VillageCraft server. Therefore I see no problem in welcoming the banned back to get their asses kicked by real VillageCraft members. Anyone you hate? Beat them in UHC and you now hold all the marbles.

Oh ok, which server will it be held on, perhaps I missed that.

Offline hobbes13

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 2 April 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
I would love to participate. Maybe the tradition of octo killing for the first death will continue.

Offline PengBunny (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 2 April 2020, 01:04:39 PM »

It was held on VCV in previous years, but that server no longer exists so we will have to work something out. But I can 100% say it will not be held on the main VC world that you know and love.

My daddy is Air

Offline Brutalfive

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 2 April 2020, 01:41:15 PM »

It was held on VCV in previous years, but that server no longer exists so we will have to work something out. But I can 100% say it will not be held on the main VC world that you know and love.

Oh, ok. In that case I support this idea fully, as banned players wont be unbanned without staff approval on the main server.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 2 April 2020, 05:28:28 PM »
This made me so hard
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Daypath

• Senator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 4
  • driftwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 5 April 2020, 11:30:46 AM »
wait when are we doing it though
"I believe in pink capitalism. I only say that because its pink and pink is great" -Bahamut

"My daughter's a dyke but she can speedbridge" -Tina