Author Topic: UHC 8!!!!!!  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
UHC 8!!!!!!
« on: 18 November 2020, 12:20:39 PM »
Since we have the UHC server hosted to the end of the month we've decided to host another on November 29th @ 7pm EST!

We will have some changes that should ensure an easier executed UHC this round, but in order to not degrade the victory of those we will have different prizes so that Shen and Octo can keep their tags they rightfully earned. The prizes will be $50k, a trophy, and 3 of the best loot bags.

A reminder about what is UHC
UHC stands for Ultra Hardcore, meaning a game mode where YOU DO NOT REGENERATE HEALTH unless you use potions/golden apples. It will be a PVP DEATHMATCH with either individuals or teams pitted against each other in an arena. The Victor takes home the coveted UHC Tag

Please Sign up by replying below, informing me in game, or pming me to be added to the participation list
Participants:
gerrit70
CDPIV
AbysmalSimp
TheLegend12369
Hobbes13

The new rules are as followed and open to debate below:

1. No teaming
2. The border is set at 1000 by 1000
3. All main other VC rules apply EX: no harassing people, cheats, command use, etc
4. Eternal day
5. Those spectating/dead players cannot speak with still alive players
6. No sharing secrets or other information between alive players
7. Grace period would be given for 2 mins where you can get your bearings before pvp begins
8. Deathmatch after an hour if the game is still ongoing
9. Frequent drop boxes will be happening to help out people
10. Command Access is only available to those moderating the event
11. Commands are only available to those working on it
12. Only spectator mode is available to those that died (or just trapped at spawn)
13. A lot of staff had the same access to commands as they did on vc so has been removed
14. Adventure mode-locked for everyone before the event starts

« Last Edit: 26 November 2020, 04:57:49 PM by Naomi »
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
Re: UHC 8!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18 November 2020, 12:39:08 PM »
Make sure spectators are actually invisible this time! Also can we possibly move it to the 30th? :/

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 November 2020, 12:53:55 PM »
Make sure spectators are actually invisible this time! Also can we possibly move it to the 30th? :/
30th would be best for me too and yes on the invisible spectators too

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 November 2020, 01:00:13 PM »
actually scratch that,  sorry but solo UHC's aren't really that fun in my opinion I think i'll sit this one out.

i don't think vc has gone to shit because it's unprofessional; in fact, that's why it is still good

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 November 2020, 01:04:25 PM »

Shen and Octo can keep their tags they rightfully earned. The prizes will be $50k, a trophy, and 3 of the best loot bags.
I think you mean the THREE tags I've rightfully earned. Lol

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 November 2020, 01:13:29 PM »
Pretty sure I was the only Spector who was visible at times other than hobbes and Cyphur getting the drop chests dropped (Please correct me as wrong if so)  so yes they will be very invisible

and if there is a big push to move it to the 30th I personally am okay with that we'll just have to check and see with the other organizers.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 November 2020, 01:14:27 PM »
actually scratch that,  sorry but solo UHC's aren't really that fun in my opinion I think i'll sit this one out.

Scared you won't get that 4th without Shen :P   Regardless, let me know if you change your mind  :)

vote for naomi idiots

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 November 2020, 01:21:27 PM »

Scared you won't get that 4th without Shen :P   Regardless, let me know if you change your mind  :)
nah i just don't think its very fun and after the 3 wins in a row I know I don't got shit to prove to anyone haha. especially after 2v1'ing Luis and CD 2 UHCs ago.. and the UHC before that I got the overkill achievement on CD too.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 November 2020, 01:54:42 PM »
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Baby husks and skeletons better watch out this time baby
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 November 2020, 10:32:45 PM »
Air and CSB were visible also.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 November 2020, 11:40:16 PM »
Air and CSB were visible also.

Good to know, Luis is working hard to ensure that no staff members will have their powers for this UHC in order to keep confusion to a minimum

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 November 2020, 08:45:32 PM »
The Winner was AbysmalSimp! Congratulations!

vote for naomi idiots