Author Topic: Next Event! October Community Showcase - Sheep Central  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Next Event! October Community Showcase - Sheep Central
« on: 14 October 2020, 06:21:22 PM »
It is time for a continuation of our event series! Each month a different VillageCraft village will be showcased in an event and this month we invite visitors to enjoy Sheep Central! Owned by gerrit70.

Sheep Central is a quaint village a couple tens of thousands of blocks away from spawn. Founded in 2015 after some stupid conflict I cant remember the details of, Sheep Central quickly grew into a very small city, with a couple of friendly inhabitants. Most of the buildings are from 2015 when the town was steadily expanding and can be found built in many of the blocks popular at the time. Over the years, Sheep Central has become mostly abandoned, many of the players who built the town no longer play, however, it still maintains its friendly atmosphere and unique structures. Some popular attractions are the Cathedral of Ako, built sometime in 2016-2017 and its accompanying catacombs; A metropolis of underground "Sugar" farms; and the cool pig that kinda just floats.

There will be food and Gerritt offers a brief tour of the village as well as a fun game to round out the night. We can't wait to see you on October 20, 2020 @ 7pm EST

Here are the guidelines for Community Showcases and please feel free to sign your own Village up!
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=5157.0
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Re: Next Event! October Community Showcase - Sheep Central
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2020, 02:10:10 PM »
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 October 2020, 08:21:39 AM »
Thank you to everyone for coming out to Sheep Central Last night! I can speak for myself when I say we truly got to see the city, in a intense warfare kind of way (Go Red team! Red is for Winners :P ) Capture the flag was a blast and I'm sure Legend and Cyphur are working out the details to get a true Capture the Flag arena for everyone in result to this fun Community Showcase!

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2020, 05:07:48 PM »
How did capture the flag work exactly? Sounds cool

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Naomi (OP)

• Cheese
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2020, 07:47:23 PM »
How did capture the flag work exactly? Sounds cool

Gerritt split the village into two sides and each team had to hide their flag somewhere on their side, not underground or in buildings and you had to get both banners on the diamond blocks outside your tower. It was a little chaotic and has some kinks to work out but overall a fantastic and fun time

vote for naomi idiots

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 October 2020, 08:49:51 PM »
Could you tell who the flag carrier was? It would be cool if it was their hat while they carried it, so it's really visible

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline TheLegend12369

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
  • I'm not very creative, it is what it is.
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 October 2020, 09:46:16 PM »
You couldn't tell, but it was kinda fun that way hahaha